A Grimm Fairytale

Author - https://www.wattpad.com/user/TeaNHeartache

Rating - very good

Synopsis - The Full Moon.

A Blood Thirsty Beast. One Bite. That's the perfect combination for a grim fairytale. The only thing Loren Bell cares about is passing all of her college finals and getting some much needed sleep. She didn't account on having a dropped down, dragged out fight for her life with a mythical creature--who by all accounts shouldn't exist. Hanging on by a thread she ends up at the headquarters of The Organization. A secret government program whose job is to monitor and study these creatures. Loren finds herself wrapped up in dark fantasy and now it seems like the only one she can trust is the possibly psychotic prisoner she escaped with. Niklaus Grimm is part of a dying breed, having lived a thousand years himself he knows it won't be long before the hunger of the beast sharing his body gets the better of him. Well that was what he was waiting for until Loren showed up-- Now Niklaus must help Loren through The Change. All the while protecting her from his enemies which are many. He has only one weakness now and it comes in the form of a sassy female. Once they find out what Loren means to him, they will want to do everything in their power to destroy him. Even if it means destroying her.

Review - Speaking of Queens.....................................

Why have only just added this one? because i'm an idiot, that's why. I've been reading and voting but completely missed the fact that i hadn't added this one yet, see...idiot.

I like Loren, she's got serious spirit and not only do I love that in a female lead i also love it the sparks it creates between her and her rather obtuse mate. I don't dislike Niklaus, hes just a little simple minded when it comes to understanding Loren and well females in general, i don't blame him too much, that's just men for you....

I am rather excited for her wolf to come out, i think she's going to cause all sorts of havoc and that makes me smile :) This is a little darker than previous ones from her i've read, but that only makes it better.

Why am I fanning so much over this author? Dont read further if you're easily offended. Lets break it down...

Have you guys read the hotlist? it gives me no end of cringy, face palming, god awful wincing when i read some of the 'work' that's currently on the most read. This irritates me...the fact that a good story with decent characters, good plot and some Goddamn original thought is overtaken by pure rubbish. I'm not saying it's all like that - Grey's tribute is on there for a start - but really? 'Oh gosh my mates an Alpha and im pregnant with his baby after he rejected me'.....just piss off with your shit title.

This author has 16 titles in her works, and not a single one is the same as the last. That's all i'm asking people, just a little originality.  

Every single one is a story, I'm talking a beginning, a middle and an end, with some seriously entertaining bits in between. No massive plot holes, no childish dialogue that's less funny more 'i wanna beat that character over the head with a giant spoon'.

I know, as soon as I start a new story from her, I'll simply enjoy it. Whatever the premise, It'll be well written and entertaining and I'll feel like I've spent my time well, like I haven't just wasted a few hours, and that's what makes the lady a Queen.