Taking A Break

Three months later:

Hank decided to take a break from the school and me being a X-men. Today was the last day of school and I'm leaving the same day. I don't know how Hank told the professor if we can go, but hey! We're going to Hawaii!

"I can't believe that you're leaving!" Jean told me as I was packing.

"Jean, I'm coming back in three months!" I zipped the suitcase up and looked at her. "I'm gonna miss you."

"You're gonna say bye to Scott?" I turned red. "You are aren't you?"

"Maybe." A knock sound was made and Hank opened the door.

"Sorry to interrupt girls, but Hayden, we have a flight to catch." He grabbed my suitcase and left. I hugged Jean.

"Bye."

"Bye." I smiled and left. I walked to Scotts room and knocked. "Hey!" I said as he opened the door.

"Hi!"

"I'm gonna leave today, i just want to tell you bye." I blushed.

Scotts POV

As I opened the door and saw Hayden, I couldn't be any happier.

"Right, I forgot. You're leaving for Hawaii. I totally forgot." I cracked a smile.

"Yeah, so I'll see you in three months." She smiled.

"I'll be waiting." We both hugged each other. It was about 4 minutes in and we let go. I cleared my throat. "Good bye Hayden McCoy."

"Good bye Scott Summers." She smiled for the last time and walked away. I sighed as I saw her leave. What am I gonna do for 3 months? Sit here and listen to Elvis till she comes back?

"Sad your girlfriend is gone?" Peter said as he zoom in my room.

"She's not my girlfriend." I slammed the door.

Three months past:
Hayden's POV:

My vacation is over and I'm happy to go back to the school, I miss everyone. Hank and I spend the whole 3 months on the beach, went to a Luau, and meet a lot of good looking guys there.

"When we get there, just go straight to class." Hank told me as he drove us to the school.

"Okay." I looked out the window, I stocked out my hand and waved it as we drove. My hand reminds me of the waves back at Hawaii. Gosh I miss it there. We finally made it at the school and we walked in, class just began.

"Good luck on your first day." Hank gave me a kiss on the head and hugged me.

"You too." I went to my room and got my stuff and headed to my first class, poetry. I walked in and saw Scott and an empty seat. I walked up to him and the desk.

"Hayden!" He smiled.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" I asked him.

"No. not at all. All for you. Next to me. You. All yours."

"Thanks

"Thanks." I put my stuff down and but on my lip and smiled. Class just started and it felt so long. After a long day, I went to my room and saw Peter, Kurt, Jean, Jubilee, Scott and Storm standing there and say 'welcome back!'

"Come here!" Peter hugged me.

"Thanks guys! You didn't have to do this for me." I pushed a strand of my hair under my ear.

"We didn't have to. We wanted too!" Kurt spoke and made me giggle. We just spoke about my trip and all and everyone left, besides Jean cause she my roommate.

"He misses you." She spoke as we were getting ready for bed.

"Who?"

"You know." She smiled. "He wouldn't stop talking about how much he misses you."

"Okay, stop exaggerating Jean." I laid down. I waited for a couple of minutes until she fell asleep. Did Scott really miss me?