Sorry. . . ~KarasumaxReader~

Start from the beginning

"Are you ok (y/n)-sensei?"

I looked up and saw my target curious of me.

"Hey Koro-sensei," I said as I stared back into the horizon thinking what was wrong. "I can sense that my colleague has a problem," he said as I smiled and replied, "Seems like you already know my problem right?"

"I am guessing. . . it is Karasuma-sensei right?"
He said as I just gave him a nod. "You're in love with him, aren't you (y/n)-sensei?" He once again asked me. "What makes you say that I'm in love?" I answered his question with another question. "I saw how you look at him, (y/n)-sensei," he said.

I don't want to go deeper into this conversation. 

I looked at my watch and thought of an excuse from Koro-sensei.
"Umm. . . Koro-sensei, I have to go already. I forgot that I still have paper works to do."
"Well, I guess see you tomorrow, (y/n)-sensei," he bid farewell as I stood up and went to the faculty.

Upon arriving the faculty room I saw Karasuma sitting on his chair with a very serious and confronting look.

"Hey Karasuma," I said as I walked past him and grabed my bag. I was about to leave when strong hands gripped my wrist, not letting me go.

"(Y/n), can we talk?"

Once he said those words my heart froze, like I am dying.

"We have nothing to talk about, Tadaomi."

I tried pulling my hand away but I was suddenly pushed to the wall.

"You're lying, (y/n)."

I am trapped. No where to go. No space to escape.

"Why would I lie to you, Tadaomi?" I asked staring back into his black orbs.

"I know you (y/n), when you lie you stare. Can you just please tell me the truth?"

Do I have to?

"You have to."

"I really can't hide anything from you can't I?" I said with a smile.
"What are friends for?"

"But ummm. . . . can you please release me first?" I pleaded.
"Nope. Knowing how cunning you are you might escape."

"Well. . . ."
'Here goes nothing!'
"ILOVEYOUTADAOMI!"

Silence enveloped the room.
Soon enough he let go of me. Unpinning me from the wall.

"Sorry. . . Sorry I can't return your feelings, (y/n),"

Oh.

"A-Ahahahahahahaha!!! I knew it. Why did I even try."

"(Y/n). . ."

"Well, I have to go now Tadaomi. I still have a lesson plan to finish," I said as my bangs fell in front of my eyes as I ran down the corridors, heading out.

I wasn't really expecting him to say it back right?
It hurts. . . It hurts very much!
I understood that he was just a friend of mine right? Nothing more and nothing less.

I walked down the road, bumping into people I meet. My hair, a mess. My eyes are red from crying.

What's worst? It soon started to rain. Blurring my vision completely.

Where am I?
Am I still here?
Is that heaven?
Hahahahahahaha!! I am becoming insane. Hahahahahahaha!!

"(Y/N)-SENSEI!!!!!!"
"(Y/N)!!!!!"

My mind snapped as I heard voices calling for me. And there I saw them, my students and Irina-sensei.

I was crying once again. I slowly walked up to then but suddenly. . . . . . .

*HOOONNNKKKK!!!!*
*CRAAASSSSHHHH!!!*

Falling into the dark abyss, I bid 'Farewell'.

The End?

=================================

Dead or alive? Depends on you people. 😉
Should I continue?

This is my very first sad story.
And. . . . . . I HOPE YA LIKED IT!! ☺😀

And thanks for the request!! I was so happy to type a KarasumaxReader!😀

Now I am asking you guys to comment down below whether the reader dies or lives. Comment down and I might make a part 2. 😊

So that's all for now.
And once again this is anica_dragneel, signing off. 😘