Chapter three. Shock.

Start from the beginning

As is sat in the seat rubbing the side of my head, I look over to the drivers side only to see Aaron still outside of the car laughing. Great, he'd seen me bang my head. I'm glad it's funny to him, but it really hurts me. 

After a few minutes he get in the car, still laughing slightly. He looks over to me and bursts out laughing again. 

"Just drive." I say crossing my arms over my chest. He starts up the car and sets of driving. 

The car journey consisted of Aaron giggling every now and then. We finally pulled into the school car park, it was full, I guess we were slightly late. But the bell hadn't rung yet. 

He parked the car, cut the ignition and then burst out laughing again.

"Don't hit your head on the way out." He said between laughs.

"Oh Ha-Ha very funny. Thank you." I said sarcastically as I opened the door and got out. As Aaron exited the car some of his friends, I had no idea of their names, were gathered around the car. 

They looked at me, then to a laughing Aaron, a weird look on all of their faces. They then again looked at me. 

Aaron must have realized all the confusion from his friends. "You guys know my sister, right?" He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his side, he was still slightly laughing, he then surprised me by kissing my head from where I'd hit it. 

"No, not really." His four friends say simultaneously.

"Well guys this is Ella, my twin." he smiled, all the guys mouths dropped open. "Ella this is, Kyle, Matt, Carl and James." he points to each boy as he says their names. "Guys I'll see you later, I've gotta walk my sister to class." He starts to lead me towards the school. 

"You don't have to Aaron." I say.

"No I want to. I have a lot of making up to do." He carries on walking. 

"Okay then." I put both my arms round his waist and hug him as we carry on walking. 

It would be an understatement if I said all the students were a bit shocked. They all looked at us as if we were aliens or something. I immediately tried to hide behind Aaron, I never like anybody looking at me. 

"Yeah you can all stop looking, I'm just walking my sister to class if that's okay with you lot." He shouts and everybody turned back to whatever it was they were doing before.

I glance up at him, he was smirking of course. 

"How do you do that? How can you make everyone go back to whatever it was they were doing?" I ask him not really expecting an answer. 

"Cause there all scared of m-" He got cut off by Diana coming and wrapping her arms around him, he instantly pulled back and put his arm back over my shoulders. 

"What's wrong babe?" she looked at him. "And why are you with that?" She says pointing to me. "I thought you picked me." She smiled evilly. 

"Diana, her name's Ella not 'that'. And second, I chose her." He brought me closer to him. 

"But you can't change your mind. And anyway as long as you love me, she won't want you in her life." She looks me up and down. 

"No. I loved you, to be honest I don't even think I did that, and I'll tell you something, I can't love anybody more than I love my sister. It may have taken me a while to realize but now that I have, I'm trying to make it right." He whisper shouted, so that no one could hear his confessions. The look on Diana's face was priceless, a look you hardly never see, that she can't have it her way.