Re:Zero episode 25

So many good, beautiful feels! My ship has sailed! ...I think.

Subaru finally confessed, but I'm not sure if Emilia agreed, but she did feel overjoyed and cried a lot. I guess it has sailed? But with how the series is going, I believe she'll fall in no time.

To my surprise, the series isn't actually over. I believe that the series will be separated into arcs, and arc one just finished.

If you haven't started this already, you lazy, otaku potatoes need to get on it! It's one of the best series that I've seen. It won't be in my next top ten favorites until it's entirely completed, but I know for sure that it'll be there when it's done.

It's by far one of the best "trapped in another world" anime I've seen. Then again... I haven't seen many. I'm not sure if "Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?" counts as one; SAO is crap; I haven't seen Log Horizon; I never finished the one from a couple seasons ago, whose name I forgot; and another from this year that was also pretty good.

But by popular opinion, most of those anime are crap, but some rare outliers are out there like this one.

By the way, what should I do for my next top ten? Please leave some recommendations below if you read this chapter. If you don't, I'll find you and force an answer out of you *^*