Top Five Favorite Anime OSTs

This will be a list of the anime Official Soundtracks that I like most or fit with the show the best. In this case, they all fit perfectly, so it's down to subjectivity.

The only rule is that the opening or ending of the show is not included into what I took into account. It just the soundtrack and not the opening or ending of the show.

5) Akame ga Kill
If you all know me well enough, you should know that this is my favorite show ever, so it's fitting that this is on here. This has a pretty epic sound track.

This is Le Chant de Roma, the most well know song from it's OST, and it's so epic and it fits the tone of the show perfectly.

4) Death Parade
With pieces like Moonlit Night and Death Parade, how could this not be on the list? Those two pieces are pretty good.

Here's Moonlit Night, the most well known piece of this OST, played during Chiyuki's ice skating scene.

3) Your Lie in April
Who saw this one coming? Raise your hand. Seriously, this is probably one of the only show whose OST I actually paid attention to when watching the show because of how perfectly it fit. It's so jocund and cheery yet it's such a sad show. (I can't believe my cousin didn't cry when he watched this ;3; . Heartless monster.)

I believe this song is called "Watashi no Uso", but it's the one most people remember the most and hear the most. (Just listening to it, I'm about to cry
T-T)

2) Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night
Time for something less sad and more hyped up. This show has such an epic OST for both seasons that it just has to be on here somewhere.

This is called "Unlimited Blade Works" and was the first song of the OST I heard. I definitely wasn't disappointed. It is so epic.

1) Guilty Crown
I've already had this on a list as my favorite anime, but it was only on there for this reason: the OST. This has my all-time favorite OST. Whoever wrote this was a genius. In fact, I'll look it up right now. *leaves wattpad to search Le Google-sensei for that information.* It was written by Hiroyuki Sawano. Thank you, Sawano-sama for this beautifully written soundtrack.

Krone: my favorite of the soundtrack. I have transcribed this piece twice because I love it so much. The first was for a concert band and the second, finished recently, was for piano solo.

Honorable mention: Clannad and Clannad: After Story
This sound track is looooonnnngggg. About a total of 5-6 hours, I believe. I haven't listened to all of it because it was so long. I won't add a video for this one because it has been a while since I've listened to anything of the soundtrack.

Thank you for reading this list of my top five favorite OSTs. I hope you enjoyed it and listened to some of the pieces I put in here.