Chapter 1

Hello People!! So let's begin with Wishing our dearest writer VatsDWriter Happy Birthday dear! :) May Allah Bless you! 💖

Now as promised the chapter one of Betahasha is here! Yeah like finally we are able to pull if off! Moreover I am sorry about the delay in my stories! Am trying to make it up! I don't know something is seriously wrong with me! I will be back soon! Enough of my rant! Go go shoo read the chapter!

Anxiously waiting for the response!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 1

People say that those who do good, have good. But for Nandini Murthy this thing never worked.

Staring at her reflection in the mirror she pursed her lips. It was difficult to figure out whether she was trying to merge the lipstick by doing so or was controlling the urge of tears which was stinging her eyes.

Another new night...

But having nothing different in it came with ease in her life and she was once again ready to go out..

Madam Ellie called that appreciation but for her it was nothing more then humiliation.

Every night she felt disgusted when the dirty, cheap eyes of drunk and drugged people used to fall on her as if they were striping her naked..

Wearing a lingerie type outfit which helped a little to hide her woman assets and swaying her hips on the dance floor was not an easy task. Though it made her the top dancer of the Greystone night club but it snatched her peace and calm.

Losing mother shouldn't have to be much difficult for her if her father wouldn't have married another woman who truely played the role of being a stepmother..

If her mother was a prostitute and her father fell for her then what was her fault?

Her mother died before she could even feel her arms. After that she always being abused by her stepmother for being the daughter of a prostitute...

"Jesi Maa wesi beti" was the most famous quote of her life.

Her father was loving but he was a working man. He used to be out day and night to fulfill the needs of her stepmother and her stepsister.

The day she turned 22 was the day her father died of cardiac arrest. Her stepmother didn't waste a single second to throw her out of the house without even thinking what if something happened to her?

"Mother! Mother please! Open the door! Where will I live?? I have no money either! Please have some mercy?? Please!!!! Main kahan jaoan ge?" She had shouted banging the gate of the house. It was midnight and was raining cats and dogs. But her stepmother didn't open the door..

She was being abandoned by her family and had nothing to live for..

She inherited the dancing skills from her mother so it wasn't much difficult for her to get a job!

She still remember the time when her stepmother beat her with a wooden stick just because she wanted a doll just like her stepsister..

When she tried to argue her mother beat her more by saying..

"Never ever dare to argue with me!"

And thwack!!

Nth time the stick hit her body and she unintentionally hissed still remembering the pain...