Chapter 4

"Wow. I didn't know that you were so dedicated as a dancer ki tum apne pairon ko bhi good morning bolti ho"

Huh?

Nandini looked up and saw that Manik aka her so called new boss was trying hard to control his laughter. But why? Then she realized that after receiving the most shocking news of her life though she had meant to punch him but she had actually been glaring at her feet, trying to control her fury because at the moment she wanted nothing more than kick him at all sensitive places of his body or even better, to claw the skin off his face!

"Andar tak ghusne ki hadd ho gayi" she said through gritted teeth. "Ab ye kaunsa nayaa naatak hai tumhaara?"

"Naatak?" Manik said in a mocking voice. "Why do you think that everybody copies you? This is no joke. Agar yakeen nahi aata to" he took out his phone and Nandini rolled her eyes at seeing that it was the latest model. It would cost her more than an arm and leg to buy that phone. Manik raised the mobile towards her "talk to Ellison"

Ready to give the old slutty bitch the most awful hearing of her life, Nandini took the phone from Manik but she was careful not to touch his fingers.

"Hello?" the drowsy voice made her angrier than before.

"WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS?" Nandini shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Thanks for spoiling my day" all traces of sleepiness vanished from Ellison's voice after she recognized the only voice which had dared to insult Ellison Crawford repeatedly.

"I don't give a shit about your day!" Nandini yelled. "Where are you and why is this hooligan sitting in your office?"

Manik who had been grinning all this while narrowed his eyes at the word hooligan.

"Oh that" Ellison laughed mockingly and Nandini knew then and there itself that the slut had purposely not informed her about the recent, she looked at Manik, developments. "I must congratulate you on your catch Nandini. Bahut sahi aadmi ko phasaaya hai tumne. Kal raat ko 3 baje mere ghar apna aadmi bheja, aur is club ki 10 guna keemat dekar ye club khareed liya. Aisa kya jadoo kar diya tumne?"

"What?" after a long time in front of Ellison, Nandini squeaked. 10 times? Manik had paid the amount which was ten times the current value?!

"Yes, yes" Ellison savored the shaken version of Nandini. She had been dying for the day when the overconfident bitch would be a trembling cat in front of her. "With this money main Mumbai to kya, poore India mein night clubs ki barsaat kar sakti hoon. I hate you more than my life Nandini, but is baat mein koi doubt nahi hai ki you have always been a profitable bitch for me"

Nandini's hand tightened on the phone.

"Bade dukh k saath mujhe kehne pad rahaa hai ki tumhaara achha time shuru ho gayaa hai Nandini" Ellison sighed sadly and Nandini knew that she meant it. "Ab tum public nahi, private property ban gayi ho. Manik Malhotra ki extremely personal, private property"

Manik frowned as the expression on Nandini's face became more disgusted and fierce.

"And let me tell you, Manik Malhotra apni property kisi k bhi saath share nahi karta. And I'm sure tum bhi yahi chaahogi. Tumhaare andar bas ab ek hi mard ghusega. Yahi to chahiye tha na tumhe"

Nandini went numb.

"So I guess that doesn't make you a slut, but a mistress. Hah! Mistress of a millionaire. But you know what, tumhaari condition to mujhse bhi zyaada kharaab hai. Haan main hazaaron mardon k saath soti hoon, per wo meri choice hai. Tumhaare paas to choose karne ki bhi choice nahi hai. And that's even worse"