•Prologue•

Before we publish prologue! We would like to tell you all that the story is completely fictional! The leads and characters are imaginary! Any resemblance with real life experience will be a coincidence! Pardon US in advance!

As the name tells that it will be bold! Like something new and different! Something to which both of us are new! But Still! Waiting for your response desperately!

•||Prologue||•

"Are you sure you want this job?" Ellison, the owner of the Greystone Night club, infamous as Madam Ellie asked her once again still reluctant to assign her the job because she looked too much innocent for a job like that.

"Yes! I was never more sure for anything in my whole life!" She spoke in a determined hard tone and Madam Ellie stared at her for a moment..

"What made you so bitter in life little one?" She asked in a little sympathetic tone and her eyes snapped at Madam Ellie...

"Your concern is my fu*king services! Not my personal life!" She roared mercilessly punching on the table in front and Madam Ellie shook her head..

"Calm down hot head! I was just being sympathetic!" Madam Ellie spoke raising her hands in defence. She couldn't risk losing a perfect dancer like her.

"Listen Ellison! I don't like people poking their nose in my personal matters neither their sympathies! You are giving me this job or not?" Her tone was still the same..

"Yeah yeah! Obviously you are in!" Madam Ellie spoke nodding her head frantically and her expressions softened.

"Cool..! But I have a condition!" She spoke softly now staring in Madam Ellie's eyes leaning back with her chair..

"Condition? You seriously think I will agree to your condition?" Madam Ellie mocked and she smirked...

"Ellison! Ellison! Ellison! Am not giving you a choice! You have to accept it and you will accept it!" Her tone was authoritative that for once Madam Ellie had to thought whether she was the owner or the girl sitting in front of her was the owner...

"Ahaaan! I like you kiddo! So what's the condition?" Madam Ellie was now amused with the little tigress..

"Only condition is! I won't take visitors! I am here for the dancing stuff!" She spoke in a serious tone and Madam Ellie laughed..

"Everyone here do take visitors dear! For the REWARD!" Madam Ellie's tone was so dirty that the girl felt disgusted...

"I don't care about your 'everyone' I won't take anyone! I will just do the work for which you will be paying! I don't want REWARDS! Your one dirty move and I will quiet!" That girl really had something in her voice and attitude that Madam Ellie left startled. All the girls she had taken earlier were begging for the job and were ready to do 'anything' for it but this girl though looked needy for the job but her tone was something different...

"Ohkay! I don't know what you have in you but I will give you this favor! Although I don't favor anyone here the girls who don't take visitors are being expelled! But I liked you actually!" Madam Ellie spoke gently as she really meant those words and the girl sitting in front of her sighed a relief inwardly.

_____________________________

Intrigued? Shocked? Excited? Hmm! We both are so pumped up for this story! We just hope and wish that we will be able to pull this off nicely!
Let us! Dying for your response!
Love, Mawara & VatsDWriter 💖