6

~ kaira~

I wiped away the fresh tears and buried my face into the pillows crying hard.

I couldn't bare the pain of missing the people that I loved so much. I already lost some. My father and her.

And how can I forget her? My best friend who had helped me a lot ,"Jade collins"!

~Flashback~

Jade is the girl who had changed my life since the day one ,when we met in the school.

She is new to our town and also new to our school.

I clearly remember those gloomy days . When life was pretty hard on me.  All I used to do was grieving  , locking myself in my bedroom.

The only bestfriend I had was Caleb . He was the one , who was always there for me. 

Our school reopened after the end of the summer.

There is neither excietment nor anxiety. I woke up with a blank face as today I have to go to school, after  a long break.

I dressed up in jeans and a black t- shirt, took my bag and came to kitchen to eat breakfast.

Kaira, are you ready? Caleb came running to me.

Yes, I replied nonchalantly.

Good luck ! Mom said to both of us.

Yeah mom, I sighed heavily and walked over to the door with a  bag on my shoulder.

Aren't you excited?  Caleb said with a excited tone, flashing a bright smile at me.

Um!!

Come on kaira, he cheered me up.

We came to the school . It is a big gaint rock building which is old, yet beautiful with a lush of green lawn with a wooden fencing.

As we stepped in the hallway, Eric and Liv came running to us.

We all took our schedules and went to our respective classes.

Liv and Eric also joined us. We all went to our  chemitsry class.

Proffessor Matthews started writing some equations on the board. He wouldn't waste a single minute by greeting us or discuss something.

He directly went to the topics which are highly boring. I'm noting down all those equations in my notebook .

I saw, Caleb and Eric  were busy in talking . Liv opened her Facebook and was in her own world.

After sometime, Proffessor called us to the lab.

Be careful with the acids. Don't be in a hurry. And I will be choosing the partners , he said going through some pages.

All the others got partners according to their numbers. But I had no partner.

I relaxed a bit as I always wanted to do the experiments alone. But I never got the chance.

I sat on the chair, near the edge of the laboratory. My desk was near to the window , not the last one but somewhat in the corner.

Okay  dil. Sulphuric acid 2ml....   I took the glass tubes and started experiment, while proffessor called Table number 8.

"Table 8" that's mine! I looked up to see him.

He is  pointing towards my table as he is talking with a girl.

She walked towards my table . I can see all eyes were glued to her.As she is a new girl .

She has waist lenght not so blonde hair with curls. A heart shaped face, flawless creamy skin, dove shaped eyes and with plump lips.

She is carrying herself with a different auora of dignity and an attitude that says "I don't care"!!

I adjusted the books and gave her some space.

Hey , I'm kaira! I said  .

Jade collins!  She replied giving a smile.

****

After the lab, we moved to the canteen.

If you want , you can sit with us for lunch! I said moving to our table, where all others were gathered.

Yeah, thanks kaira, I'd love to .

So new girl to Mount abbey high school, huh! Liv said smirking.

Yeah I'm Jade collins , she said sitting beside me with her tray .

Why did you moved to here? asked Eric .

Yeah, my dad got transferred here. So here I was leaving my old school, she said biting her burger.

So missing old friends? Caleb asked.

Yeah , ofcourse. They will be missing me a lot, she smiled.

Kaira where have you been lost! Snapped Liv.

"It's Jason over there"! When did he came ? I asked signalling them to look at him.

What the!! I thought he left to New york! sighed caleb.

Why is he looking at us keenly? I exclaimed.

Whatever? Don't look at him, mumbled Eric.

Guys he went away, I said .

The bell rang , and so we went to our next classes.

***

Jade, do you have a ride to home.

Yeah, My dad is here! She said waving back at me.

I looked at her till her car left the street.

Kaira!! Come with me, Jason pulled  me to the corner.

Jason! Where are you taking me? I asked .

I have to tell you something! I think that night, when accident....

Kaira!! What are you doing here? Caleb came looking at us in confusion.

Hey Jason, are you troubling her, I will definitely kill you this time, he said holding jason's collar.

Jason went away looking at me helplessly.

I was still trying to figure out what he is saying!

That night!! "Accident"??

What  is he trying to say???