4

I opened the closet and took out my sweatpants and a navy blue t- shirt.

After freshening up, I was ready , I put on my sneakers. Grabbing my i- phone, plugging the ear phones  in and locking my door, I started my morning jog.

As high is the music beat, my legs moved in its sway.

I ran upto the nearby park, and sat on the bench to catch some fresh air.

As the early mornings breeze hit my face, I relaxed.

Out of all places over here, this park is the best place to relax. Greenery everywhere, kids playing, some are jogging...It felt so calm and peaceful.

I stretched my legs and arms a bit and stood up, when my eyes met that same girl again, sitting near the corner place with laptop in her hands.

She too saw me, and stood up and walked away.

What is with her? Why is she behaving like this? I don't even know her, but she is acting strangely wierd.

As I had to go to cafe, I ran back to home .

As I reached home, I collected the mail from my mailbox and kept it on the kitchen counter.

Having a shower, I put on my clothes. Took my jacket.

I made a toast and opened a fresh carton of orange juice and poured in a glass.

I drank it in a one go. I took the mail which are five letters. All adressed to mom, from some labs.

The last one has no  name on it. Who would send a letter without to and fro address .

I opened the envelope and took out a piece of paper from it.

"Go away! It's not at all safe for you...."

I almost choked when I read this.Is this a prank??
Who would do this?

The letter was printed in italics. So hard to even recognise the writing.

My phone vibrated loudly, I took it from my jacket and saw Gaby calling.

Hey gaby, will be there in ten minutes , I said as I hung up the call.

I kept that letter in my  desk and locked the house.

  ______________________

Quickly moving to cafe , I went inside to kitchen.

Hey kaira,  give these to table five..

Oh yeah, I took a latte from her .

Caleb was  sitting there . As soon as he saw me, he waved his hands.

So you work here?huh!

Yeah, here is your pumpkin latte.

Thank you, he nodded his head.

  ___________________

As my shift was over , it was late. Me and Gaby are walking on the deserted road.

Kaira ,  Can we go in other way please. We can reach fastly, she said looking at her mobile.

Yeah, sure.

We took a turn in other direction. This area is so lavish with huge buildings and   beautiful fencings .

I kept on staring at those houses while Gaby was talking over  the phone. So we stopped near the corner of the street.

As I kept on staring, I saw a girl in the house besides us.

She is the same mean girl . She is very busy in playing with her dog, so didn't noticed me.

"Chelsea", come inside! A tall, muscular man dressed in suits called her. Seems like he is her father.

She went in immediately.

After I reached home, I saw some guests in my house.

Oh... Caleb was also with them.

My mom and a lady who is of mom's age with blonde hair kept in a bun and wore  a light yellow top and a black long skirt.

Seeing me , mom introduced me to her.

Honey she is Mrs. Parker,our neighbour did you remember her?

Hmm, no. Do we knew her before mom? I asked narrowing my eyes.

Ofcourse dear, we do know each other. But it's been  quite a long time, so you may haven't remembered us. But when you guys are like 8 - 10 years you were bff's , she smiled looking at me and Caleb.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't remember. Anyways nice to meet you Mrs. Parker.

So caleb and I were friends in childhood. How couldn't I remember ? Mom why we moved from here?

Kaira,  you know about my job, always from here to there.

Caleb, why don't you guys talk? Because you too had no idea that you guys are friends before.

Strange isn't it? We both forgot. Anyways good thing is we met again, can we go for a walk grinned caleb .

Be in half an hour, mom yelled.

After they both have gone..... Mrs. Parker and Mrs. Williams ( kaira's mom) are talking....

Good, they both forgot what happened .... everything just got vanished! Said Mrs.Mary Parker smiling widely at Mrs. Jenna Williams( kaira's mom).

Yeah, Good for us. We won't be having any  problem now. We always knew about this, Isn't it?

Well, thanks to god!

    ____________

They think that we don't know anything and forgot about it.

But kaira we will keep this as a secret.

But caleb, what's our next plan?

We will discuss this tomorrow at your cafe. Meet me there!

Hmm,I will.

   *****************

Hello readers, so what do you think they are hiding? Maybe some big secrets which gets them into trouble!!

Keep reading😊😊