5

I was near the cafe waiting for her . As she finally showed up , we both started walking towards park.

I got a letter which says to stay away from the house, she stated rubbing her forehead.

I still haven't got it. The messages stopped coming after we came to this town.

You're right. How can we catch that person who is warning us, she replied in a gentle tone.

I think someone is following our every move. They knew about us a lot, than we know about ourselves. As the messages stopped and contacting us by letters, this means that person might be in this town.

Why do you think it's just a person? Why not a group? She asked crossing her arms across her chest.

I'm so sure that it was just a person. Who knew about our every secrets, even our nightmares.

She jerked back and started shivering.

How can someone know about our nightmares? We haven't shared them with anyone? She asked in a trembling voice.

It's not a nightmare kaira. That is the reality which we have been witnessed. We both knew what happened that night.

"That room"! Caleb we should find out about it.

I barely remember that it was a room. If I tried to think about it, all I picture was just blur and the fog, I sighed.

I'm so sure there was a room. We have to go to that house. What if we can find some evidences?

It's too hard kaira.

As we reached the park, We sat on the bench. Do you remember, we used to play here.We loved this park so much.

I know. I miss our school , old days here. And everything's changed after that incident, she shrugged.

That's what we should know kaira. I'm so glad that we still were in contact after that.Have you told luke about that?

No caleb, I never did. He don't know about it.

You're going to marry him kaira . You should tell him about that incident.

No Caleb, we shouldn't.

You're right about it, kaira. No one would believe us.

But people don't know the reality. The police won't believe us." That is a clear cut murder"!! Not a fricking accident. I miss her so much Caleb. She was our best friend. And she didn't deserve to die along with her loving family.

I know kaira, but we can't do anything. That case was closed like six years ago and there are no evidences to prove that it is a cold blooded murder. And the murderer is out there, enjoing the freedom and moving freely.

''I don't want to talk about it caleb", she replied as she was trying hard to control the tears .

We sat there until the dawn . A fresh air touched our pale faces. Small rain drops fell on our cheeks and mixed with the tears. We got up and walked to our homes.