5.

*Your POV*

Dan had just asked me to spend the night with him. I was thrilled, after today all I really wanted to do was sleep but I still want to hang out with Dan.

For 2 hours we played Mario kart/ Sims, and we had a blast. Dan mocked everything I did, which was pretty hilarious, and he ended up spilling his drink all over himself. Phil came downstairs to tell us to be quieter every once in awhile, but we couldn't stop laughing. We'd try to be serious but every time I looked at him we'd both start laughing. After that we decided to play Army of Two; Devil's Cartel, and I just so happen to be obsessed with that game.

"DAN COVER ME!" I shouted. I was trying to move to a new cover since I took out everyone near me. Dan had no idea what he was doing, it was kind of funny he looked so flustered every time I told him something.

"I'M TRYING, I CAN'T SHOOT THIS FUCKIN- GAHHHH! WHO'S EVEN SHOOTING ME??"

I started laughing so hard.

"Y/N I NEED HELP IM GONNA DIE!!" I shot the guy that was ambushing him, it was a headshot by the way.

"I could've gotten him if I would've known where he was!" Dan said defensively.

"Sure you could of." I smirked. He then jumped on me and started tickling me.

"D-DAN NOOOOOO!! REMEBER WHAT H..HAPPENED LAST timE!?" I said between laughs. He stopped for a second and then said,

"I. Don't. Care." He then started tickling me again. After about 5 minutes my torture had ended. I sat up and looked at the clock. Damn, it was already 2 a.m. We decided to go to sleep.

"I'll go get the guest room set up." He smiled. I walked with him. He grabbed a sheet and blankets from the closet and threw a pillow at me. I hit him back with it. We both set up the bed since he didn't know how to put the sheet on the mattress.

"Well, y/n, goodnightttttt." He said in a high pitched voice.

"Goodnight, dork." I laughed.

I fell asleep for about an hour or less when I woke up from a nightmare. I really wasn't used to sleeping in a room by myself. Caydn and I shared a room for awhile at my old house in America. I got up and slowly crept into Dan's room. His door was already open so I walked in, dragging a blanket with me.

"Dan.." I whispered.

"What?" He whispered back. I didn't think he was awake.

"Can I sleep with you? I'll sleep on the floor, I just need to have someone in the room with me.." I asked awkwardly. He looked at me for a second and then pulled me onto the bed with him. My head was now rested on his chest, and did I mention he had no shirt on? It was pretty appealing.

Only 500 words I'm so sorryyyy