1.

*Your POV*
"Oh my golly jeez I'm so late." I muttered while attempting at grabbing my keys but instead slipping onto the kitchen floor.
"Fuuuuck! My ass!"
I unlocked my phone and looked at the time.
8:55
"Whale I'm fired."
I might as well just stay home today. I've already gotten 3 strikes for being late so I'm pretty much already fired.
I've been working a lot to have enough money to move to the U.K. America is boring anyways.

About 20 minutes after I fell, my boss called to tell me he was 'letting me go'. I pretended like I didn't care but I really was going to miss the free lunches at Taco Bell.

I then grabbed my laptop and went onto one of my favorite websites, omegle. After only having 2 normal conversations. The horny guys showed up. After seeing about 20 pinkie sized penises, I was about to turn off my laptop but then I decided to chat with one more person. After pressing the "New" button I waited for the chat to connect. My heart dropped. Staring at me was the one and only, Dan Howell. The first thing I said was,
"Are you real?"
I've seen many impersonators on this website and I was not going to be trolled by a little punk ass 12 year old.
Dan smiled and laughed the cutest laugh EVER.
"Haha yes I am a real human. But what's your name?"
I WAS TOO BUSY DYING TO REALIZE HE ASKED ME A QUESTION.
"Oh uh.. Um what?"
"What's your name?"
"Oh it's y/n... Ha.. And you don't have to tell me your name. I've been a fan for years."
Oh my, I'm so awkward!
"That's quite a lovely name. And really? That's awesome! You've seen a lot of my wonderful puns then huh? I'm quite a punny person you know." He winked at me. I was dying slightly but I actually kept my cool.
"Indeed you are, but I must say I'm quite the pun master myself."

After hours of talking and laughing and Dan and I both falling out of our chairs every once in awhile, it was the best time of my life. I told Dan about my plan of moving to England and he said I should move into the same apartment building as him. He gave me his phone number and skype so we could talk more. We said our goodbyes and I fell asleep since it was 4 a.m.

RINGRINGRINGRING
I jumped up, cursing my alarm for being so gosh darn loud. I then remembered last night. Maybe it was a dream? I quickly looked through my contacts and saw Dan's number. My heart stopped. I actually had a 5 hour conversation with Dan Howell. I immediately called my best friend, Caydn.
After I called her for the 15th time she finally answered.
"Whaaaat?" She answered groggily.
"I WENT ON OMEGLE AND I TALKED TO DAN HOWELL FOR 5 HOURS AND HE WANTS ME TO MOVE INTO HIS APARTMENT BUILDING WHEN I MOVE TO ENGLAND!!" I yelled into the phone.
"BLOODY FUCK MY EAR, Y/N!"
"Haha sorry.. But I had a 5 hour conversation with Dan Howell."
"You're lying. You gotta be."
I muttered "hold up" and I then called Dan. I added him into mine and Caydn's call.
"Ahh y/n, miss me already huh?"
I quickly muted Caydn before she said anything stupid.
"Of course! I couldn't stand being with out you for 2 hours!" I said sarcastically.
"I'm just that irresistible, aren't I?"
"HA SIKE!"
But in complete honesty, Dan was most definitely the most irresistible human I had ever met.