Preconcert;)

Y/N POV

omg I'm so excited for the concert tonight, I have been waiting to go to one of their concerts my whole life, you thought to yourself. " y/n breakfast is ready!!" Yelled your brother Ryan. "ill be down in a second ry" you quickly throw on a pair of leggings and an FIYM shirt you just got then brush your hair and run down stairs. "good morning honey" your parents say. After you eat your breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast you remember you forgot to text your bestie, Amber. "I'm going to go text Amber, to see what we are going to wear tonight" "ok sweetie"

Texting Amber (Y=you A=Amber)

Y- Hey Amber, what should we wear tonight? ;-*

A- I think we should wear leggings cuz its cold, and our FIYM crop tops

Y- OOOO SPICY!!;')

A- lol cant wait, what are you bringing?

Y- I'm bringing my poster for autographs, a water, my phone and portable charger, and I think that's it, ill put it in my Nike bag:)

A- OK, what about makeup, are you wearing a lot or a little, or none at all :/

Y: I'm going to go natural and using my nude pallet, with a little eyeliner and nude eye shadow (a/n I dont wear makeup so sorry if that sound completely stupid and like nothing you'd ever say/wear)

A- ok, see you at 12, meet at my house right?

Y: Yep, thank you for the ride:)

A- you gave me the ticket to go, so no problem :)

-------------------------------------------------------- a/n this is my first fanfic, hope yall like it, its really short, but I will add more tomorrow or today, also leave comments with ideas and stuff

Love you kumquats, Kate <3