Chapter 15 Saying Goodbye

(GUYS YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO HERE COMES GOODBYE BY RASCAL FLATTS WHILE READING THIS!! It's perfect for this chapter)

Jessica POV

  "My choice is...." I pause. Why? I don't know, maybe to be dramatic.

  Everyone was staring at me, waiting for me to answer. I look at my family and see hope but anger. I look at Henry and see that he would be happy no matter what I choose. I look at Wendy and see jealousy, but sadness; sadness for Peter actually having feelings for me. Then I look at Peter and see hope in his eyes; hope that might make me want to stay. I also see love in his eyes. Love for me.

  "Peter, it's so wonderful that you ran after me and asked me to stay here with you. It would be a wonderful life with you, but I can't leave my family." I tell him and sadness is written all over his face. "I'm sorry, we have to say goodbye for real." I was tearing up.

  He was crying. "I can't say goodbye to you. I just can't."

  "You have to." My voice was breaking.

  "But I love you." He was sobbing.

  "And I love you too. But I have to be there for my family. I want you to know that I'll never forget about you." I tell him.

  "I won't either. It would be impossible to forget you." He says sweetly.

  I kiss him on the lips gently. It was one of those kisses where you didn't want to tear apart. I didn't want to but I know I had to. We tear apart and I walk away with him just standing there.

  "Goodbye, my lovely Peter Pan." I whisper to myself while a tear rolls down my cheek.

Peter Pan POV

  I sulk back to my campsite and don't talk to anyone. I hope they know if they come near me, I will chop their head off. I know that sounds extreme, but I just had my heart broken. I was hurt.

  Someone comes and my tent and I look up and see Wendy.

  "What are you doing here?" I ask, sounding rude.

  "I want to talk to you... about Jessica." She answers.

  "What about her?" I ask.

  "Why don't you go after her?" She wonders.

  "Because she chose her family, not me. She doesn't want to be with me. She went on Hook's ship and went to go home to Storybrooke. And shouldn't you be on that ship?" I say.

  "They aren't leaving yet because they thought I should be able to say goodbye to you." She explains.

  "Why are you going to say goodbye to me? You should hate me, I locked you up." I explain to her.

  "The truth is I came here to tell you I love you because you were someone who never grew up and always has fun and I like that in a guy. But I also came here for another reason. Even though I'm jealous of Jessica, I think you guys should be together. If you brought her to life by just kissing her, she is your True Love." She says.

  "Tell her that." I mumble.

  "Let me finish. You guys both love each other so much and would do anything for each other. So why aren't you going after her?" She asks me.

  "Because she doesn't want me too! She doesn't want to stay here and I'm not going to make her!" I yell.

  "She wants to, but she's scared." She infers.

  "Scared of what?" I question.

  "Scared of how much she loves you." She tells me.

  I knew she loved me, but was she scared of that? Of her feelings? I was scared too, I never really felt anything to anyone since my parents and Rumple. I was scared that I would loose her too.

  I decided I knew what I needed to do. I run out of the campsite, but Wendy comes to catch up to me.

  "Where are you going?" She yells.

  I turn around. "To stop her from leaving. She got away from me once, but not again." I smile.

  "Good luck!" She yells.

  "Aren't you coming? You have to get back there!" I yell back.

  "I'll be there soon!" She yells.

  I turn back around and race to the Captain's ship.

Jessica POV

  I was sitting on the Jolly Roger, waiting for Wendy to come back. We had to wait for her; it would take her forever just to come back.

  Henry comes over to me and sits down next to me.

  "You feel like talking?" He asks.

  "Yeah, I'll talk to you about anything and talk whenever you like to." I tell him.

  "Okay, answer this truthfully. What's the real reason you aren't staying here with Pan?" He asks me.

  "What?" I was surprised he said that.

  "Pan. Why aren't you staying here for real?" He repeats.

  "Henry..." I say.

  "Are you worried about me?" He wonders.

  "No, it's just... wait, why do you care if I stay here? He killed you! Shouldn't you want me to come with you?" I question.

  "He may have killed me, but you care for him. That's all I care about: your happiness." He informs me. 

  I stare at him. "I know you think that is choice is easy, but none of this is easy." 

  "Then make the choice you think that would make you the happiest. Make the choice that is the hardest for you." He tells me.

  "How come you are being so calm about this? Mom would freak out if I chose Peter over my family." I tell him.

  "Stop trying to make everyone else happy. You've done that enough already! Try to make yourself happy." He says, getting up and walking away.

  Could I make a choice or would I be too scared to? I had to choose between my family and Peter again. I had to make a choice that would change my life.

  But the question is...

  Can I do it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the update I promised!!!

I hope you guys like this chapter!!

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!