Chapter 10 Wendy Darling

Henry POV

  I was trying to talk to Jessica, but it's been hard. For past couple of hours, Pan and Jessica have been spending time together. I never talked to her alone anymore. I mean, I liked Pan; he was my friend but he was keeping something from me. My family, I was sure of it.

  After she went to sleep, Pan comes over here.

  "Hello Henry, do you mind taking a stroll with me?" Pan asks me.

  "I'm not going anywhere with you." I answer quickly.

  He got all serious then. "Why not, Henry?"

  "Because I think you are lying to me. You're hiding something. Like my family. They're here on this island." I explain to him.

  "Why do you think that?" He questions.

  "It doesn't matter!" It really didn't.

  "Of course it doesn't. But can answer one question for me. If your family is on this island, why haven't they come to find you? Or Jessica?" He asks me, raising his eyebrows.

  I look at him very seriously. "Maybe because.... you're keeping them from me. Like you don't want them to find me."

  "I promise you Henry that I'm not keeping your family captive." He says with a straight face.

  "Something is going on and I'm going to find out." I say then walk away.

Peter Pan POV

  "Are we losing the boy? Now? When we were so close with our plan?" Felix comes up to me.

  "Don't worry, Felix. We'll get him back. He just needs motivation." I look over at him. "I think it's time to have a chat with our friend in the cage." I grin. "You know what to do."

  "What about the girl? She'll be suspicious if you leave the camp." He tells me.

  "No, she won't! She trust me now. She'll believe every word I saw to her, no matter what." I smirk and getting ready to do what we're about to do.

Henry POV

  I have been following Felix since Pan and him had a chat about going somewhere. Felix enters a treehouse and I hear coughing. I go up there quietly. I see a girl, a little older than me, but younger than Jessica. She coughs some more.

  "Who are you?" I ask.

  "You shouldn't be here." She warns me.

  "Are you sick?" I ask her.

  She nods. "I'm Wendy and Pan has been keeping me here because he's worried I will get everyone sick." She informs me.

  "Wait, Wendy Darling?" I question. She nods. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

  "No! Pan is doing everything he can. Now you must leave before you get sick too!" She demands.

  "I'll come back for you." I say walking away and getting back to the camp before Jessica or Pan notices that I'm gone.

Jessica POV

  I notice that Henry and Peter were gone. I wonder where they went, but everything would be alright, right? I trust Peter now and he wouldn't hurt Henry. I know he wouldn't. He changed somehow. He's a different person, someone I know I can trust.

  I go back asleep and for the first time in a long time, I remember that I have a family. I dream that come for me and it was a wonderful dream. But then it turned into a nightmare. They were killing Peter, even though I told them to stop. I wake up, panting.

Peter Pan POV

  "Good job, Wendy! Excellent work!" I tell her, smiling.

  "Why do you make me lie to him? I don't want to! He seems like a good kid." Wendy answers.

  "Don't see it as lying. See that it's motivation. I mean his sister doesn't need any. I got her where she needs to be." I explain to her.

  Wendy looked down once I mention his sister. "Motivation for what?"

  "To help us all. To make him believe in me!" I give her a look. "Now back to your cage." I say, grinning.

Wendy POV

  I knew Peter didn't know this, but I had feelings for him. It was strange because he kept me locked up for many decades. But there was something about him.

  When he talked about Henry's sister, it made me jealous. The way he said her name was like he thought she was an angel. I already hated the girl, but I didn't want to. She was probably a lovely girl. But you can't choose who love.

Henry POV

  "Why so glum, chum?" Peter snuck up on me.

  "Why didn't you tell me about Wendy?" I ask and he looks surprised. "Yeah, I know about her. Why couldn't you tell me?"

  "I didn't want to burden you about her. Knowing that you have to save a young girl's life. Why don't you think I didn't tell Jessica?" He answers.

  "I don't know..." I say softly. "So I'm the only one who can save magic?" Pan nods. "Okay, I'll do it!"

  "Good! Now follow me." Pan says leading me across the jungle.

  He takes me to a place that I recognize from his story. Skull Rock.

  "This is the place where only the heart of the truest believer can restore magic. I'm not going to lie anymore. This will require heroism and sacrifice. Now the question is are you up to it?" Pan asks me.

  I pause. "What happens to Jessica?"

  "Nothing! She will help and play her part. She will not only help me but you too! She will be by your side. I promise you that." He tells me.

  "Okay, I'll do it." I reply.

Peter Pan POV

  We make it back to the camp and I go let Henry go talk to Jessica. I go over to sit with Felix; it was comforting. Even though he was my second in command, he was probably my best friend on the island.

  "So?" Felix asks.

  "Yes. It's happening. He's going to do it." I tell him.

  "And the girl?" Felix raises his eyebrows.

  "She will have to do her part. It doesn't matter if she doesn't want to. She will have to do it anyway. She doesn't get a choice." I say.

  "Excellent, Pan! Now you can get what you finally want." Felix grins.

  Felix was the only one who knew what was really going on. He was the only person I trusted. He knew what was going to happen to Jessica and Henry.

  But what he didn't know was that I was scared. I was scared because what would happen to Jessica after we "save magic". I didn't know if I could go on with the plan. But I had to! I had come this far and I'm not going to quit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you liked it!!

So, I know this story is like the season, but in a way I want it like that with a few plot twist of my own.

So just bare with me!! Soon the story will change and be different from the story!!

So what did you think of Wendy's POV? Was it any good? Or do you not like that Wendy has feelings for Pan?

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!!