Chapter 16 Home

Jessica POV

I knew what I wanted; I've always known, but I just couldn't make the choice. I wanted to stay here on this island with Peter. My Peter.

I run off the Jolly Roger as fast as I could and go after him.

"Where are you going?" Hook yells at me.

I turn around. "To find Peter. I'm going to stay here." Then I turn back around and run away before anyone could tell me no.

I run as fast as I had ever before. I knew I would tire soon, but as long as I make it to Peter before that. Then all of a sudden, I see Peter running towards me, smiling. We both stop and we were about 10 feet apart. We stare at each other.

It was beautiful, his face I mean. I take everything in; he loves me and I love him. It was perfect. Maybe I would finally get a happy ending.

After a while, he comes over to me, picks me up and twirls me around. Once he puts me down, we have a wonderful kiss. It was magical, I felt sparks. I know that's cheesy, but it's the truth. I laugh after we tear apart.

"I thought you made your choice." He says.

"I realized that I made the wrong choice and I needed to fix it." I confess to him.

"And how are you going to do that?" He smirks.

"By telling you I'm staying here, right here with you." I smile.

"Now that sounds like an amazing adventure." He grins.

"The best." I smile again and kiss him gently on the lips.

I could stand there all day, kissing him, but a sudden cough interrupts us. I look behind me and see Mom.

"Mom! What are you doing here?" I ask real quickly.

"To tell you that a future between you and Pan cannot happen. I won't allow it!" Regina tells me.

"Please don't hurt him... I love him!" I plead.

"How could you love such a monster?" She says angrily.

"He's not a monster... he cares for me and I care for him." I confess, looking at Peter.

"Not to interrupt," Peter says to Regina, "but I would never hurt your daughter. I love her too much. I think it may be True Love."

Mom chuckles. "True Love? I don't think so."

"Then explain how he woke me up with only a kiss?" I yell at her. She was surprised. "Because True Loves Kiss can break any curse!"

"But it wasn't a curse." Regina shakes her head. "You were dead."

"So was Henry, but he's alive. Maybe True Loves Kiss can sometimes make someone live again if the other one believes they can."" I tell her.

Everyone is silent for a little bit after that. I gulp, realizing I could have upset her too much.

"You really love him?" Regina finally says.

"More than anything. He's the first person I have ever loved this way." I smile brightly.

Mom walks up to me and hugs me. "All I want for you is your happiness. I hope you found the happy ending you deserve." She smiles and walks away.

I stand there for a minute, staring at her walk away. I didn't think I would make it alive after she found me and Peter. But I did, thank god.

Peter comes up to me and hugs me from behind; I hold his body close to mine and feel his warmth.

Henry POV

We were waiting for Regina to come back to the Jolly Roger; Wendy was already back and we just had to wait for Mom. I finally see her and you can tell from her face, she was sad. So Jessica decided to stay and nothing Mom said would want her to leave.

"Where did you go? What were you doing?" Snow asks.

"I went to go see if Jessica was really going to stay on this island with Peter. And she is." Regina tell everyone.

"Then let's go stop her and tell her she is making a terrible mistake." Emma suggests.

"No." Me and Regina say at the same time. Now everyone was staring at me.

"You don't want to go after her?" Snow questions.

"No, she needs Pan. She deserves a happy ending and with him, she can finally get it." I explain to them.

"So you're ready to lose your sister?" Emma asks.

"If she's happy, then yes I am." I answer truthfully.

Everyone is silent and I know they all agree with me after I told them that.

"Who's ready to leave this bloody island?" Hook says, breaking the silence.

We all nod and get ready to go home. The word makes me smile; I'm finally going home.

Jessica POV

"Come, on. I want to take you somewhere." Peter tells me.

"Where?" I wonder.

"Just close your eyes." He commands me.

I do exactly what he wants me to do. I trip a couple times, but he catches me. Which makes me feel safer. I have had my eyes closed for a while now and I wanted to open them so badly.

"Are we there yet?" I ask.

"Just a couple more steps." I take a couple more steps.

"Are we there now?" I ask again.

"Yes! You can open your eyes." He tells me, excitedly.

I open them and see that we are standing on a beautiul beach that has a beautiful sunset. I haven't seen anything so beautiful before. It was like a dream that I didn't want to wake up from.

"Wait, how come there is a sunset, but it's always dark here?" I ask Peter.

"I believed that there was a beautiful sunset on this beach and it happened because-"

"On Neverland, anything is possible, I know. You already told me this." I say. "I've never seen so something so beautiful... have you?"

"Yes... you are more beautiful than anything in the world." He tells me, making me blush.

I sit down in the sand and he sits next to me. "You know Peter, you're the first guy I have ever loved and that's how I want to keep it."

"I know." He says, leaning over for a kiss.

Our lips press together and everything feels perfect in my life for the first time. I realized that I finally found my home. A home where I would never leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! I think this is going to be the last part of this book, but I have some good news! I have a really good idea for a sequel if you guys want one. Comment below

And BTW when you guys comment, it makes my day so much! And thank you for getting me 4.3K reads!!!

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!