Chapter 11 Confessions

Jessica POV

  "He wants you to do what?" I was shocked about what I just heard.

  "He just wants to take me to Skull Rock to save magic and save Wendy. I have to save Wendy." He says.

  Wait a minute! Does he feelings for this Wendy?

  "Wendy? Wendy Darling?" I ask, remembering the story of her. "The one who went to Neverland with her brothers?"

  "Yes. She is sick and needs help; I'm the only one who can. We're leaving soon and I thought I should tell you." He explains.

  I couldn't answer him because Peter interrupts us. He was using a loud voice and telling everyone about what him and Henry were going to do. "TONIGHT HENRY SAVES MAGIC. HE SAVES ALL OF US! TONIGHT, NEVERLAND WILL BE WHOLE AGAIN!" Everyone was cheering.

  Peter walks over to me and hugs me, which was surprising. He never showed affection to me when he was around the Lost Boys.

  Once he let go, he was staring at me. "What was the for?" I chuckle.

  "Because I will miss you and..." Then he kisses me on the lips for... who knows how long.

  I giggle. "I thought you said you needed my help too."

  "I do and when the time comes, you won't just save Neverland but me too." He tells me.

  "Peter, I have to tell you something that I don't want anyone to know." I whisper. "I love you." I smile.

  He stares at me for a while and I was afraid he wasn't going to say it back. Then he smiles. "I'll be back soon. Just so you know, you're very important me." He strokes my cheeks and then leaves with Henry. I smile to myself.

Emma POV

  We reunited with Regina and Mr. Gold; they told us that they know how to destroy Pan and get Henry and Jessica back. Pandora's box was the answer. But that's not the only thing we found out. There was a prophecy for Mr. Gold that Henry was his undoing and he came here to kill him, not save him. We won't let him use magic at all or he will go into Pandora's box too!

  Tink shows us the way to the back entrance of Pan's camp. Regina uses a sleeping curse on the Lost Boys and we run into the camp. We see Jessica and she is wide awake. For some reason, it didn't work on her.

  "Jessica!" Regina yells.

  Jessica looks at us. "Mom!" She runs to Regina and gives her a big hug. Next, she sees all of us. "Emma!" She hugs me next and then sees Neal. "Neal! You're alive?" She was shocked.

  "Yeah, it appears so!" He hugs her tightly. The only problem was that we were wondering where Henry was.

  We didn't get time to ask her because someone yelled "HELP". Everyone follows the sound of the voice. But I was in front of everyone. When I find who said help, I find a cage with a little girl, about 13 or 14, who has a white nightgown.

  "Who are you?" I ask. By now, everyone was here.

  "Wendy?" Neal says behind me.

  "Who are you?" She asks. He was in front of her cage now.

  "It's me! Baelfire!" He smiles.

  "Bae!" She smiles back.

Wendy POV

  They got me out of the cage and we go to Pan's campsite. It was so good to see Bae and we caught up in our lives. Then we all sit by the fire and they ask me questions about Henry and Pan. I thought Jessica would know about what was going on. I lied to them at first that I didn't know Henry but then Jessica ruined it. Henry must have told her about me.

  "She's lying! Henry told me about her... you're suppose to be sick." She was confused.

  "I'm not... he made me pretend for Henry." I confess.

  "Wait, you're helping Pan?" A woman with really short, black hair.

  "You don't understand. There are may reasons why I'm helping him." I admit.

  "You love him, don't you?" Jessica asks me.

  She could read me like a book, I thought.

  "You? Love Pan? Why?" Jessica was mad. I mean she had a right to be. She loved Pan and so did I, which might make her jealous. And she figured out the person she loves used her.

  I wanted to tell them why I loved him. It had to do with the first time I came here; before Bae came here to save my brothers. I never told anyone what happen at the island that night.

  "That's not important! Please tell us what Pan wants with Henry." Bae pleaded.

  "He told Henry that he needed his heart to save magic. But it's a lie... he needs it to save himself." I tell them.

  "What do you mean?" The girl with long blond hair asked.

  "Pan's dying and he needs the heart of the truest believer to restore him. Once he gets the heart, he will be immortal, all powerful." I explain.

  "What happens to Henry?" Hook asks.

  "Well, it's a trade, you see. If Pan lives, Henry will die." I say the last part slowly.

  Everyone looked like their hearts were ripped out. But there was one question that they didn't ask.

  "Wait a minute!" The woman with medium black hair says. "If he just wants Henry for his heart, why does he need Jessica?"

  "You guys don't know, do you?" I thought they knew since they were her family.

  "Know what?" Jessica questions.

  I look over at her. "You and Henry are connected."

  "Yeah, no duh! We're brother and sister!" She says, looking annoyed.

  "No, I mean you guys have a magical connection." I explain to her.

  "What kind of magical connection?" Bae asks me.

  "If one them dies, so does the other one. Pan has known this since he first met you. Once Henry dies, so does Jessica." I say softly.

Jessica POV

  When I heard the last part, I felt like the air has been sucked out of me. I couldn't breathe...

  Everyone gone all quiet and stared at me. I ran off into the woods to be alone. Once I knew I was alone, I screamed to the top of my lungs. Everything he said to me was a lie. He never cared about me! It was all his game and I fell for it, even when I told myself not to.

  Then I hear a branch crack and look to see Emma walking towards me.

  "Sweetie, are you alright?" She asked very softly. I shake my head. If I said anything, I knew tears would form in my eyes. "It's ok! We will save Henry and you guys won't die."

  I let the tears fall down anyway. "That's not it..."

  "Then what is it?" She asks.

  "The thing is that... I was in love with Peter Pan, but it was all a show, a game to him. And now..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I was bawling my eyes out now.

  "Hey, hey. It's ok; we will figure this out." She hugs me and then lets go. "Come on, let's go back to the others and save Henry and go home."

  We walk back to the camp and go over the plan how to save Henry. Me, Emma, Rumple, Mom, and Neal go save Henry while everyone else does something different. It was time for me to save my brother and destroy the person I'm in love with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! What is Jessica going to do!?!?

And how did you guys like the plot twist? Did you expect it? Or was it a total surprise?

Well, I hope you liked this chapter!!!

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!