Chapter 5 Tinkerbelle

Peter Pan POV

  After I threw Jessica into her cave, I needed to contact someone on this island: Tinkerbelle. I needed to tell her of the "guests" that arrived on the island. If she wanted to be on my good side, she wouldn't help them. I go back to her tree house, but she wasn't there. Where could she be? I needed to find her but I needed to get back to my campsite before anyone noticed anything strange.

Emma POV

  Once I figured out about the map, we rushed right away to go find Henry and Jessica so we could get off this damn island. Snow and David were leading the way when I was telling them which direction to go. Pan's campsite was in the northern eastern part of the island.

  "How much farther?" Regina asks.

  "Not far." I answer. Then all of the sudden, the X changed to the southern western side of the island. "What the hell just happened?" Everyone gathers around me and looks at the map.

  "What's wrong Emma?" David asks.

  "Pan moved his camp." Hook answers before I could answer, but I wouldn't know the answer even if I had time to answer.

  "If he keeps moving his camp, how are we going to save them? It won't be possible!" I question.

  "I think I know a way..." Hook says. Everyone looks over at him, waiting for him to continue what he was thinking. "There's a fairy on this island that could help us: Tinkerbelle."

  "Tinkerbelle?" I couldn't believe he just said that.

  "You know her?" Hook sounded surprised. He must of forgot that I lived in a world where these guys were fairytale characters.

  "A lot of people know who she is. She's kind of famous." I tell him.

  "No!" Regina tells us. "We cant trust this Tinkerbelle. She wont help us."

  "Do you know her?" Snow asks.

  "No..." Regina looks down. "If you want to find her, be my guest."

  We decided to find her, even though I could tell that she didn't want to find her. Snow, David, and Hook were in the front while me and Regina were in the back of the group. All of a sudden, Regina stops and sits down on a rock.

  "Why are you stopping? Hook says we're almost there." I tell her.

  "I think it would be better if i stayed here. It would be better for Operation Henry." she says.

  "Operation Henry?" I question.

  "That's what he would call it and she would agree with us, about the name." She says with a smile. At least I know that she cares for both, but why wouldn't she? She adopted them both, so she had to care for both of them.

  I smile. " Yeah, but he would have a better name. Even Jessica would. I miss them."

  "Me too. But you need to go  find Tinkerbelle without me. We need her help if we are going to save them. Go, I'll be fine." I leave and catch up to everyone else.

Henry POV

  I wake up from my sleep and it was a pretty good one. I look up, seeing Pan looking at me.

  "You're awake." Pan says with a smile.

  "Yeah. Is my sister out here?" I ask.

  "She's asleep. She's probably really tired today." He answers.

  "Can I see her?" I ask him.

  "When she wakes up, I promise. You hungry?" He asks.

  I didn't want to eat unless I could see my sister and I wouldn't until I did.

  "I didn't want anything until I see her." I tell him, truthfully.

  "Felix!" Pan yells. "Come here." Felix makes his way over her. "Take Henry to see his sister. He misses her."

  Felix takes me to a very dark cave and she was wide awake looking at the 4 walls of this cave.

  "Sis!" I run to her and hug her. She finally sees me and hugs me.

  "Henry! I missed you so much!" She hugs me back, with all her might.

  "I missed you too, sis!" We were still hugging. I love her to much to let her go after a couple seconds.

  "I thought I would never see you again. I thought you were dead. I'm just half you're alive." Jessica says with happiness in her voice.

  "Of course I was alive! You should come out and eat with me." I suggest.

  "What a wonderful idea!" Pan's voice said behind me.

  I see Jessica looking at him very hateful. I could tell something was going on between these two, but I wasn't going to say anything. We all leave the dark cave and go out to the campsite and eat together.

Emma POV

  After we found out that Tinkerbelle kidnapped Regina, we all went after her. Once we found them, we asked Tink to help us and after a little convincing, she finally agreed. We promised we would take her back to Storybrooke if she helps us get into Pan's camp. We take her back to our campsite and relax for a little bit before we tell her our plan.

  Me and Hook are sitting together by the campfire and he hands me a coconut to drink from.

  "Thanks." I say and he nods.

  "We are going to get them, Emma. Tink is going to help and there is no way we can't succeed." He tried to lift my spirits and it works.

  "Yeah I know." I smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you guys liked it! I thought it needed some Henry/Jessica interactions.

From now on, who ever reads my story, I'm gonna call you Neverlanders.

Vote

Comment

Thanks!