Chapter 24

Today is the day my brother goes to jail. I don't want him to go but he has no choice. Me and Cj have been crying since we got in the car. Prod: Will you two shut up Bre: Prod will you shut the fuck up god damn let them cry I'm surprise none of you are crying your brother is going to jail for god sake just let them cry they love him to death and he won't be here for 2 fucking years so I promise you if you tell them to shut up again I will jump over everything a personally slap you" After that all you heard was me and Cj crying. We got to the jail Cj in my arms while I'm holding Roc's hand. "Munchkin please stop crying I'll be back before you know it" "But your gonna miss your niece or nephew being born there birthday mine and Cj's" "Can you stop with the negatives Jayla I'll be back real soon ok take care of Cj for me" "ok" "Daddy when will you be back" "Daddy will be back when your 5" "That's a long time daddy" "Daddy knows but daddy has to be punished for something very bad" "Ok daddy I'll miss you" "I know buddy I love u" "I wove u too daddy" "Love you jay" "Love u too" "I love y'all Cj be good for your aunt" "We love you too". With that he was gone my brother gone in a cell for 2 years.

Its been 2 weeks since Roc went to jail I miss him a lot. I'm taking Cj to see him today Roc asked for him. I was getting Cj dressed and it was a struggle when I tel you he won't sit still I mean it. "Cj sit still so I can brush your hair" "But I want it out so daddy can see how much hair I have now" "Well I still need to brush it" "ok auntie" "alright buddy ready to go" "Yes I was waiting on you" "your so your father's twin" "come on auntie" " woah there auntie can't move as fast ask she use to. We got to the jail and to the visiting section and say Roc right there waiting Cj ran to Roc it was so cute. "Hey mommy to be" "hello brother" "how's he been" "he's in your face ask him" "baby boy how are you" "I'm fine daddy" "are you being good for auntie" "yes daddy but uncle keep messing with her" "Jay what is he talking about" "Prod's been hitting me" "WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN HITTINH YOU" "Roc keep it down" "DOES MOM KNOW" "I haven't talked to mom in awhile" "DOES MARCUS OR TEO KNOW" "no" "jay you need to them and I have good news" "what is it" " I'm getting out in a month" "how is that good behavior?" "yeaa" "oh yay I get my brother back well we have to go" "ok and jay tell them" " I will"

I got home and called my mom