"No you don't." He replied once he sobered up, outstretching a hand to help her out.

Astrea took a hold of his hand and pulled him into the water. She started to giggle at him. "You know, I was right. You do look good." She said, looking him up and down.

He was wearing green swim shorts and a plain grey t-shirt.

The Doctor rolled his eyes as he and Astrea got out of the water. "Why did you pop round to Alison's?" He asked as they made their way up the beach to a clear spot.

"To give her Charlie. She always wanted a dog. Oh, and you're an uncle." She replied, sitting down.

"What? Uncle?" He asked, sitting down beside her.

"Believe it or not, that's what I said when she said I was the aunt." She giggled. "Anyway, Alison has a kid called Matt and another young one is on the way. We're the unrelated aunt and uncle." She replied lying back. "Said we'll pop round later to say hello."

"Right. I'll be dropping the Ponds off home after this."

"What? Why?" She asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

"While you were on Earth Amy and Rory went home. They stay there for a while then they travel with me again. It's so that their friends don't think they're aging quicker than them." He explained.

"That's too bad. I like Amy and Rory on board the TARDIS." Astrea frowned.

"You're acting like they are going for good."

"Well, it will be a while before they come back. Where are the Ponds anyway?" Astrea asked looking around.

"They're...over there." The Doctor pointed. "Amy was glad that we made it to Rio this time."

"How many times have you tried to get here?"

"Several." He replied. Astrea giggled at his response. "It wasn't my fault. It was Sexy's."

"Sexy?" Astrea asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. The TARDIS was a woman, and I mean an actual woman. She said she wanted to be called that."

"Okay. You can tell me about it later." She smiled lying back down. "It's time to kick back and relax."

"That's all you do almost every other day." The Doctor said laying back too.

"And isn't it good not to stare death in the face?" She asked.

"Yes but it can get boring."

"Well it depends on what you're doing. If you want we can ditch the Ponds for a couple of hours and find trouble."

"Are we taking Sparky?" He asked.

"Yes." Astrea nodded.

"Then you're flying her this time," He said standing up. "Last time I flew her you fell down a flight of stairs."

"That's because she hates this incarnation. She did something similar when I changed into my second face. I had brown hair and brown eyes at the time." She said getting up as well.

"The one you first met me in. I need to ask, how did you live 900 years in your first body?"

"I visited a planet, got mistaken for someone else and had my body clock slowed down. Also, I was incognito for a while. This group of cannibals were hunting me down. Still don't know why." She frowned in thought.

"Well you might find out or you might not. It's over and done with now." The Doctor said as they made their way to the TARDIS.

"What?" She asked, then realized. "Sorry. Wasn't meant to say that." She mumbled.