The Darkness Inside

Jack had been in a rut. He felt almost nothing but emptiness in the pit of his stomach, nothing interested him anymore. He hadn't uploaded in months, hadn't done much of anything. He lays on his bed, hair disheveled, eyes tired, face pale and unshaven, just looking awful.

"what's wrong with you?"

He mumbles to himself quietly, his eyes wandering over to his closed blinds. The room was cloaked in darkness, and strangely enough he was fine with it, it was comforting in some strange way. He had no idea whether it was day or night, time had lost its meaning. He went through constant pain, between the feeling of emptiness and splitting headache's which would come and go at random timings, they had started a few months ago, just before this depression. He had no idea why he was in such a mood, no idea why he felt so lonely, but a part of him didn't care.

The headache had come again, feeling as though his skull was slowly being split in two. He sits up so he rests on the edge of his bed, his head down and his hands clutching his head. He groans loudly and shakes his head a bit in his hands, his eyes clenched shut tightly as the pain rings throughout his skull.

"Get out.... Get out....."

He repeats to himself in almost a whisper. Along with the headache, he had begun to hear a voice... maybe he was going insane, who knew. His hands entangle in his green hair tousling it even more. He lets out a cry as the pain intensifies, almost becoming unbearable.

"stop! get out!"

He yells, his breathing quickened and uneven. He falls from the bed, curling into a ball on the floor, his hands tightening in his hair, threatening to tear the hair from his scalp. His body spasms slightly as a scream escapes him, his voice cracking throughout it, his throat becoming sore and dry.

After a few minutes the screaming stops, he goes limp on the floor his eyes closed, almost looking peaceful, his skin had paled noticeably and his eyes seemed darker, more sunken . In a moment the body moves, and slowly stands, his stature had changed, he stood taller more confident. His hands reach up pushing his hair back, disheveling it again. He walks over to the bathroom rolling his sleeves up to his elbows on the way, and stops in front of the mirror examining himself. He wore a grin on his face, clearly pleased, and exposing the fact his teeth had sharpened into almost fangs, his eyes had sunken a bit more and one had changed from its natural blue to an unnatural green.

"Its good to be back"

He says to himself in a dark voice his smile growing even more.

"Perhaps its time i go see my old... friend...."