Jamie//Brandon

Would you be okay if your boyfriend was hanging with your best friend? I wouldn't I am not okay.

Brandon always hangs out with her. I hate it

Me- Brandon, are you guys done yet?
Brando n- No. Just wait.

I didn't reply yet. I'm not going to. I want him to know I'm mad ;)

~2 hours later~

"Baby, I'm home!" Brandon yelled

Right now I was at his house all alone. For two hours.

"I'm in here" I said "as if you care" I mumbled the last part.

"Baby, don't say that. I do care. Alot. Please don't say that..." He hugged me but I pushed him off of me and sighed

"Hey, W-What wrong?" He asked scooting closer to me

"Nothing, get away from me" I said louder than my usual voice.

"Please...." He said with tears forcing to come out

"No! I'm tired of you always with her! If you like her be with her! Stop playing me Brandon! Im some with this shit!"I yelled

"Look, the only person I love, is you. Only you:) I'm sorry if you thought I liked her but, I don't babygirl. I love you and only you" He said as he slipped a tear.

"You mean it?" I asked

"I mean it" He smiled

I walked up to him and gave him a quick peck.

«DIRTY»

He pulled me (Baby, pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover) Closer to him as I climbed on his legs. Each leg was around one of his. He pulled off my shirt slowly as I bit my lip staring at his boner😂.

"Baby, stop staring it's weird" Brandon pouted. I chuckled, I help pull off my shirt and I stood up and grabbed his hand signaling for him to get up and follow me. Which, he did.

He took off his shirt and prepped on the bed holding himself with his elbows arched. I seductively crawled to him, and, unbuttoned his khakis. He bit his lip and stared straight down at me. I pulled them off fulling along with his underwear. His banana sprung out like a freaking pencil.😂 (I need Jesus😂😂)

I sucked him off fully as he came on me I slid up so, it would all end up on my stomach. I made out with him which made him taste himself.

By now, we were both naked. He was laying on my whole holding his banana. I nodded my head while he put in his thing. In me.

"Aghhhhhhh" I moaned

He kept pumping faster and faster every second.
~~~~~~

We Fi ally stopped out of breath

"I love you" I smiled

"I love you to" I smiled back

3rd persons P.O.V.

Jamie and Brandon ended up getting married at 22.

Two kids

Girl: Natali; 2 (Talking to Natalizara Rn.)
Boy: Henry(😏) 2 months

Hope you enjoyed!
Jamie_Rowland

If you want request!

Love you all!!

-Michelle❤

brandon rowland imagines [closed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara