The Unforgetable yet Regretful Actions Caused by Len Kagamine

Начните с самого начала

"E-eh?" She said and gave me a cute confused look

Yes, she's cute. I'm just stating a fact though.

'Oh really?'

Shut up.

I walked over to the small table just in front of the couch, I grabbed it and smelled the aroma. Mhm, it smells delicious. I blew some of the smoke away from the beverage and held it with two of my hands while taking a sip. I'm correct, it is delicious, you can taste the chocolate clearly and it wasn't too sweet nor too bitter.

"So.. How is it?" Rin popped up at my side and leaned in to me to scan my expression

"Perfect." I replied while she did a little victory dance that made me chuckle quietly, she won't be able to hear it.

"Yes! Yey! Yey!" She hummed continuing her little dance.

She then faced me with an expression that said "HOLY SHIT",next thing I knew her face turned into a shade of crimson red.

"W-W-WAAAA!!" She started panicking, running in circles and constantly slapping herself

"What was I thinking?! Gosh! Rin Kagamine you're so dumb! Aaah! How stupid of me to do this in front of a visitor! A visitor I tell you! Now he probably thinks I'm a weird girl with some mental illness! Aaaa!" She said, steam coming out of her head

I watched her peacefully as she kept walking dizzily like she's on some kind of drugs. She stopped and flopped down on the floor. Sadly, I didn't get to catch her due to myself enjoying the view, I dashed forward her while I bent down my knees and landed my hand on her forehead. She frowned at my reaction, it looks exactly like this (•︹•).

"Idiot." I sighed and softly slapped her forehead

"Ehehehe." She giggled playfully. I carried her into a bridal style since it was the most accurate thing to do.

I automatically walked upstairs but stopped midway internally slapping myself.

"Um sorry for the interruption but where's your room?" I asked with my head facing her side

"You'll see it." She stuck out her tongue and winked at me and was soon followed by another giggle.

I sighed and continued to where my instincts were referring to. I glanced at the last stair as I passed it to discover four doors, I saw a door filled with orange stickers and some glitters and it's too childish enough for me to believe it's Rin's. I approached to the right side of the small hallway as I clenched the doorknob and turned it quickly, there were no sounds of any creaks nor shutter, unlike my house, though when was the last time I cleaned it? I landed her glass like body on a soft orange themed bed. I surveyed the room and it's surprisingly colorless.

'Of course it is, stupid. She just arrived in this neighborhood.'

Oh right. That slipped off my mind.

"Hnngg." I cocked my head to Rin's side and checked her temperature with just my bare hands. I brushed away her golden locks that's covering her face while staring at her doll like face. I leaned in closer until there was only a few inches that's refraining us to kiss. She's hot, I mean literally hot not metaphorically.

"Beautiful yet cute." The words came out of my mouth as a whisper. I then heard my phone ring saying that there's only 15% left I immediately stepped back feeling my face flush up in embarrassment.

'Jeez, you should have go for it.'

S-Shut up.

I panickly turned around and walk towards to what seems like Rin's bathroom. I entered and searched for a cabinet which I luckily found above the sink. I've looked for a face towel and luckily found one. I took a pail and saw that the faucet has a hot water option. I maneuvered the faucet with a turn as the water poured in the pail. I left looked at the mirror and sighed while my face were turning back to my pale hue.

'I guess this is a new milestone for you almost kissing a girl.'

Let's never talk of this ever again.

<'~´><'~´><'~´><'~´><'~´><'~´><'~´><'~´><'~´><'~´>

Cupcake: GUUUYS, LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL READING. I'd really appreciate if you commented or even voted for this story since it's what affects me to update my trash *slaps*.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER LIKE ME

lmao.

P.S. I didn't reread my whole update so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes...