Part 1: Night Time Cuddles

I tossed and turned, trying to fall asleep. I had to be careful because my boyfriend Josh was sleeping peacefully next to me. I could not sleep. My anxiety was getting to me I guess. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and flicked it on. 1 am. I thought. I groaned quietly, trying not to wake my handsome boyfriend. He was adorable when he slept. Well I mean he's always adorable, but when he's awake he's also hot.

He suddenly sat up. "I-I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to wake you." I said sheepishly. 

"Baby, it's fine. What's wrong?" He asked. 

"Anxiety." I whispered solemnly. 

"Awwwe. Is my kitten worrying about something?" He said. "Stay here." he said and got up. I hear him thump down the stairs loudly. 

A few moments later he comes back up with a cup of warm tea. He hands me the cup and I hold it in my shaky hands. After I take a few sips I hand it back to him and he sets it on the nightstand. He crawls back under the covers next to me. He kisses my forehead and holds me close to him. 

"It's okay baby. Nothing will happen. I promise, Y/N." He whispered in my ear. His deep, reassuring voice relaxes me. He holds me close to his bare chest and puts his head in the crook of my neck. Soon enough, I'm drifting off to sleep. His breathing is synced with mine and we are both sleeping. 

"I'm no good without you."  ~Doubt, Twenty One Pilots.