Did I do the right choice?

I decided to do another chapter since I have nothing to do today so enjoy!

Kylie POV

Justin left me at my house hours ago and now I'm at my house just watching tv. I feel my phone vibrate, so I grab it to check who it is.

Message from Ty💙

I was kind of nervous to actually see what he wanted.

Aye where are you!?

I should have knew that he was going to tell me that.

I'm at my house

I didn't see you for the rest of the night, last night, I was worried

Oh well I'm at my house

Oh alright then💙

Um, T, can you come to my house I have to tell you something in person...

I wish I could go babe, but I'm actually busy right now probably tomorrow I'll go by

Oh ok, fine then, take care

I put my phone away, sighing. I really want to tell Tyga as soon as possible because I don't want to keep this a secret from him, even though it might cause us to finish. I feel my phone vibrate again.

Message from Justin.

I grab my phone and check the message.

Guess who's starting tour next week?!?!

You?

Yep! Super excited to finally start tour!

Thats great! Im so happy for you❤️

Thanks ❤️

Where's your first concert going to be at?

Seattle😉

Cool, Im going to miss you.🙁

You can come you know?

I don't know, I'm still with Tyga.

You haven't told him?

I'm going to, I was going to tell him today but he's busy so I'm telling him tomorrow

Oh ok good, atleast if your telling him then thats fine

Yeah

So by next week your going to be single, so you can come to tour with me!!❤️

Yeah, also I need to check if I'm going to have plans during your tour, cause if I got plans then I can't go

Aw well I hope you don't so I can spend time with you during the whole tour💙

Yeah, me too❤️ Well I'm going to go, I'm going to go to Kourtney's house

Alright bye babe😘

Bye

I grabbed the keys of my car and left to Kourtney's house.

***

I walk inside the house, hearing the kids play. I walk to the kitchen seeing Kourt, sitting at the table crying.

"Kourt, are you ok?" I said walking up to her. "Me and Scott offically broked up" I start rubbing her back to make her feel better. "Everything is going to be okay, your goingg to move on pretty soon don't worry" She wipes her nose with some tissues. "Your right" She said standing up.

"Next week, I have to go to Vegas with Kim but I can't take the kids and the baby sitter can't take care of them next week, Scott was going to take care of them but I don't know anymore.

"I will take care of them" I told her. She looks at me. "You would?" I nodded. "Duh, for my sister I would do anything" she didn't say nothing but gave me a hug. "Thanks Kylie, I don't know what I would do without you" I smiled at her, but thinking about Justin.

I was going to go with Justin to his tour, but now I have to take care of Kourtney's kids. Did I do the right choice?

Taking care of my sisters kids for three days rather than going on tour with the guy I love.