Forget about me

I actually finished my school work early so I have time to write another chapter so hope you
enjoy!

Kylie POV

I was inside of starbucks buying myself a frappe so I can try to get my mind off. "Kylie, caramel frappe?" I turn to the guy and smile at him grabbing my drink. I lip talk to him saying thank you.

I start walking outside to my car until some paparazzi start coming towards me. I was shocked.
"Your Kylie right?"

I nod still walking to my car. "Are you and Justin a think" I wanted to roll my eyes but I didn't want that to cause something in the news. "No were nothing, excuse me" I said and open the door of my car entering inside.

I instantly turn on the car and drive away from the papparazzi.

I finally got home, I park the car inside the garage and got out of the car. I walk to my door and open it. Once I open the door, I see Alfredo in the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" I said smiling at him, giving him a hug.

"Just came to visit, and I saw what you said as you left Starbucks" I nod.

"Yeah well its true" I said biting the inside of my cheek. "He even said it on Ellen didn't he?" I asked.

"Yeah but-" I shake my head. "No Alfredo, sorry you are a really good friend but I don't want to talk about him" I told him.

"Well come to a party im gonna do tonight it will be fun" He said.

"I don't know if I want to go, I just want to get my mind off things" he says. "Well you can get your mind off things if you go to the party and get yourself some drinks" I sigh.

"Fine, just for you" He smiles at me dancing and I laugh.

---

I grab myself a perfect tight dress for a party (Picture Below)

"How do I look?" I asked Kendall, my sister, who was going with me

"How do I look?" I asked Kendall, my sister, who was going with me. "Sis you look hot!" I chuckle "Thanks you don't look bad at all too" She smiles at me.

"Lets go then, and party!" She yells in the house and I cheer with her.

We finally got to the party and it was full of people already. "Hey your here!" I turn to Alfredo who opened his arms for me to hug him.

"Yeah why wouldn't I miss your parties since they are always fun" He laughs. "Well enjoy alright?" I nod and he walks up to other people.

"Kylie?" I turn seeing one of my bestfriends Anastasia. "Hey Stass!" I hug her tightly.

"Girl I didn't know you were going to be here"

"Me either!" I answered.
Stass smiles at me and he suddenly stops smiling once she stares off to something else.

I turn seeing Justin standing there with a friend. I turn back to Stassie. "Ugh, why is he here?"

"Because he is friends with Alfredo remember?" I roll my eyes

I needed to just tell Justin everything because I just couldn't take it anymore. "Um ill be right back" I told Anastasia.

"Want me to go with you?" I shake my head. I start walking up to Justin and I see him clench his jaw.

"Justin, I know you don't want to talk to me and I don't want to either but I just have to tell you everything that actually happened not what you think happened, Tyga gave me some of his ice cream because I was hungry, He didn't touch my cheek with his hand because he wanted to flirt with me, its because I had some ice cream left over on my cheek, and I wasn't flirting with him, it probably looked like it but I wasn't, I like you and I even told you, If I didn't like you then I wouldn't have told you, but now since you said that were just friends, forget about everything that happened to us, forget about the time we went to the movies together, forget about the kiss we had, and even forget about me, because you don't even know how bad I suffered this days, but I just don't want to suffer anymore, so just forget about us" I said with tears in my eyes and left Alfredo's house.

I didn't even want to hear Justins respond. So I just called a uber and left not even saying goodbye to anyone since my makeup was turning down my face from all the tears.