Cheater

Kylie POV
1 week later...

A week has passed and well let's just say that Justin hasn't visited me since the game. Since he's the one always visiting me, I decided that today I will go and visit him.

I finally got o his house and parked my car outside from his house this time since I didn't tell him that I was going to his house. I got out and walked to his house. I knocked on his door and this blonde chick answers. (Hailey, pretend that Kylie doesn't know Hailey)

"Uh Hello there" I said. "Oh hi" She replied. "Um sorry that I ask but who are you?" I asked her.
"Oh Im Justin's girlfriend" My eyes widen in shock. "Wait Justin has a girlfriend?" She nods.

"Uh well, can you tell Justin, that I don't want him talking to me anymore" She nods awkwardly. "Thank you" As I start walking, my eyes started to get full of tears. "Why didn't he tell me himself, why did I have to find out by a random chick that opens the door from his house, and was he really cheating on her with me"

I started walkimg away.
---

Hailey POV

*Knock Knock*
I walk up to the door and I suddenly see the girl thats all over the news with Justin. "Uh Hello there" She said. "Oh hi" I answered. "Um sorry that I ask but who are you?" She asked me.
I looked at her up and down, and decided to lie. "Oh I'm Justin's girlfriend" I can see the shock on her face after I told her that. "Uh well, can you tell Justin that I don't want him talking to me anymore?" I nod slowly.
"Thank you" She then starts to leave as I continue watching her walk away I see her wipe something from her eyes, tears. I smirk and walk back inside.

(Pretend also that Matt is the boyfriend of Hailey) "Hey babe" I walked back to the living room where Matt,my boyfriend and Justin were sitting at. "Who was it?" Justin asked.

"Oh just a random guy asking for money but I just told him to leave" I lied. "Oh alright" Justin said.

                                •••
                      Later that night...
Kylie POV

I was crying so bad, I have never cried like this before, I know that I wasn't even his girlfriend, but I still call that cheating, he cheated on me with that blonde chick.

I turn to my phone seeing I got a message, from Justin.
(Justin is in Bold and Kylie is just normal)

Aye babe I haven't seen you for about a week already

What do you want Justin?

I just miss you

Very funny.

What do you mean?

You cheated Justin...

What are you talking about?

Im talking about you cheated on me with that blonde chick that was at your house today...

Oh baby, no shes just a friend

Stop calling me baby, Im not your baby, and I guess I never was, you cheated so just say the truth.

I didn't cheat Kylie, she has a boyfriend.

Yeah and that guy is you, Justin why don't you just stop texting me and go on with your life with the girl.

Kylie let me explain to your the truth, She is NOT my girlfriend!

Bye Justin.

---

I put down my phone and decided to go spend the night with Kendall, since I really didn't want to be home because probably Justin might come over to my house, and I just don't want to see him anymore.

Because he's a cheater.

Well that was kind of a sad story, well I did say that I was going to put to chapters so go check the other one out!

#Jylie #Jylie #Jylie 🌸