Chapter 10

It stays silence. Michael got up and went to get his journal of songs. He sat back on the floor and went to writing, Lauren just watches as her writes.

"You wrote any new music?" she asked.

"Yeah..." he said and kept writing.

"Can I see them?"

" No...you might laugh"

"No I won't laugh baby, I promise." He chuckles and blushes as he shakes his head.

"Please, I want to read it" she tried taking the book.

"Alright..." he let her see. She read a page about being in love.

She smiles, "Michael this sounds great."

He blushes once again. "It actually about us" he said shyly. She blushes and says aww.

"I like it Michael. let's sing it." she smiled excitedly.

"Can you sing?" he chuckles.

"Yes I can sing" she said in a spunky tone.

"Let me hear"

"Well  I don't sing in public."

"Come on, I want to hear you sing. Sing with me." he insist. She smiles and sat under him real close to get warm. He pointed and in his journal and led her through the song.

"Only you___"

"Only you___" she repeated singing in a nice tone.

"It the falling in love, that making me high, it the being in love that makes me cry cry cry yeah yeah yeah. Yeah yeah yeah." both of us song smoothly. She looked into his eyes and he looked into hers. They both felt this chemistry between them. Both voices had the chemistry. He leaned in closer and kissed her.

He pulls away, "Spend the night?"

"Michael, I don't know if I should."

"Please...I want you by my side tonight" he caresses her then kiss her some more. She moans, she felt so tense from his kiss. He picks her up and lays her down kissing her. He pulls away, "I love you..." he tells her.

"I love you too...."

Lauren's POV

Last night...speechless. I had my best moments with Michael last night. That kiss I had with him was just so remember able to me. He asked me to stay with him last night so I did. I woke up laying right underneath Michael in bed. We didn't do anything last night. Even if we did, it would've been more special. Hmm.... I wonder has he ever lost his virginity. He seems like a guy who has the wag he kisses me last night. Well, I don't know. I always want my first time to be very special to the one I love. And I think that Michael.

"Hey baby..." he smiled at me.

"Hey." I said with a froggy throat.

"Wants some tea, it can help to get the frog out your throat." I shook my head yes. He got up, "stay in here. My family doesn't know you're here." I shook my head to his demand. I get up and look around his room. He sure do keep his room clean. I look and see pictures of Michael sitting on the dresser.  There one picture where I found Michael and his ex together. Wow they look like a couple, oh well. I look over and see another picture, this one have me and Michael together at my own high school graduation. I smile moralizing how cute we look as a couple.

He came back in the room, "Here you go babe" he hands me the cup of tea. I take a sip, the flavor of it taste good. I love honey in my tea.

   "Hey what time you go to school?"

"At 1."

"Good, we have time to spend together." he smiles. I smile back at him. My voice is coming clear. I always sound groggy in the morning.

"Well, I have to do some homework."

"Want me to help?"

"Sure..." Michael spent the whole morning helping me with my homework. We goof off and made jokes, but eventually i got finish with my assignment. I lay in the bed finishing my laugh from his joke. I lay in silent hearing my stomach growl.

"I'm hungry"

"want to go out and get something?"

"Okay...Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Follow me." Michael needed some way to sneak me out.

   Eventually he did. He took me to this nice diner. Table neatly set up the plates, folded napkins. I'm getting the feeling I like California.

"What would you two couples like?" The waitress asked.

"I would like to have French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon," he ordered.

"I'll have a spinach omelette with some fruit on the side" Michael orders.

"Coming right, any drinks?"

"Two cups of tea please" Michael orders as she writes on her notepad and leaves.

"Michael this place looks so fancy. I didn't expect to come here."

"I kinda want to surprise you." I blush and look around the place. I was curious to see what was around. "You okay?"

"Yeah" I jumped dripping the fork to the floor. The waitress who was coming by picked it up. 5 minutes later was when our food came.