Chapter 13

"Ever since I was little, I had a huge crush on you, and somewhere inside I still have those same feelings for you" I confess.

"Oh Michael. That's something I feel flattered about and surprised. I didn't know you had feelings for me."

"Yes. I love Lauren and I love you as well. It's been hard for me", as I look down and feel guilt, Diana got up and walked to look out the window.

"There has been something I want to tell you also Michael", she walks back and I stand up to look at her.

"Now that you're grown from a little boy to a young man, I couldn't possibly get my eyes off of you."

"So what you're saying?"

"Michael, I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you as well, but I'm with Lauren."

"Oh what about Lauren, Michael? You haven't talked to her in months and it's probably obvious she has moved on from you."

"No, she couldn't. She's been busy with school. She couldn't possibly find someone else", I defend for her.

"Or maybe with college boys?", she questions. Maybe she is right.

"I guess..."

"Look on the bright side, at least I'm here to comfort you."

"Yeah...", she walks over to me and I wrap my arms around her. I hold her tightly in my arms. The smell of lavender purfume roams through her body. I glide my hands down to her waist and we broke apart. We looked at each other in the eyes. I slowly go in for a kiss.

----------

   The next morning came and I woke up in the bed next to Diana. It was my first time experencing. It was a whole lot of fun, but I'm left with guilt. I don't know what will I tell Lauren about this. Or I will keep it a secret.

  I quietly left the bed and put my clothes on. I look around making sure I didn't leave anything, then I left her house amd went out to the car.

Lauren's POV

   It's the afternoon, and I call Michael to see if he is home. The phone rings:

"Hello?"

"Michael!"

"Lauren! I'm so happy to hear your voice. I have been thinking about you for months"

"I have too. College has been keeping me busy lately"

"Yeah, well we are done with the film in New York"

"That's great! When will it be out", she says eith excitement.

"Soon, they have to go through some editing"

"Oh. When are you coming back?"

"Over the weekend. Hey, I was thinking when I come back, I was thinking of taking you out to dinner."

"Oh that will be great! I have to go I have study for a quiz"

"Okay, I will call you later. I love you"

"I love you too. Bye sweetie", as I hang up, my heart melts. Hearing his voice again makes me feel calm again. Now I have to get to it for this quiz. I can't wait until he calls me again.