Chapter 9

Michael and his family were in the living room talking to Lauren. They seemed to like Lauren and got to know her more. Katherine wanted to talk to Lauren after the family get-together was over.

"Lauren, I want to talk to you," she said. Lauren followed Katherine into her bedroom. "Sit sit..." she said as she walked to her dresser. She wanted to give her a gift, "I want you to have this.." she put the gift out and it was a shell. "This is for good luck for anything, it was passed on down to my family whenever someone got married. I feel that you are more into this family now." Lauren felt special and started to tear up. Katherine told her to call her mother and then they had their moment together.

Michael started to sign up with Quincy Jones and started on his own single album. It was an exciting experience that Michael ever got to do. He already finished recording his first single, 'Rock With You'. He felt okay but he stayed in the studio overnight to finish editing the song.

Lauren calls Michael. Marlon picks up the phone:

"Hello?"

"Hey Marlon, is Michael there?"

"Yeah, I'll get him for ya...." silence for a moment.

"Hello?"

"Hi" she smiled.

Michael sighs

"What's wrong?"

"It's Joseph...he's always asking me for money"

"Really?"

"Yeah...."

"Well, try not to think about that anyways I miss you...."

"I miss you too " he said and sits down on the floor in his bedroom against the wall. "Why don't you come over?"

"Michael, you know I'm busy with homework"

"I know but please, I want to see you so much."

"I just can't..."

"Wait hold on..." Michael got up and left the phone for 2 minutes anc came back. "Hello?"

"Yeah?"

"Get dressed and bring your things and come over."

"Michael I told you."

"Baby please, I can help you with your homework."

"Well...okay..." she said.

"Yes!! I can't want to see you, I'll be waiting."

"Okay, I'm gonna get ready now" she chuckles.

"Okay!" he said excitedly.

They both hung up, Lauren started to pack her thing but she didn't feel like changing into clothes so she kept her pj bottoms on and a shirt. She heard a limo honking outside.and she just knew Michael had something to do with it. She took her things and left her dorm and went off to Michael's place.

Michael looked out the window for her, and he immediately answered the door.

"Hey" he said softly with a smile.

Everyone was in bed asleep, so he took her bags and carried them into his room. He sat them down on his bed; Lauren walked in and stood in the front on his bedroom window. Michael came to hug around her waist,

"I missed you so much" he kissed her neck.

She smiles and giggles, " I missed you too baby..." she said.

An hour later they both sat down on the floor in his room just talking. Then it came to a moment where it was just complete silence. Michael just stared at her beauty,

"Have you ever thought about what it would be like if we lived together?" Lauren looked at Michael and smiled.

"Yeah....sometimes....I imagine it would be perfect if we did."

He scoots closer, putting his arm around her, "Would you like to have kids one day?"

"Mmmmm.....maybe....I don't know yet..." she said as she smiled with her nose wide open.

(Saw some missed mistakened chapters I left up here for week and didn't realized, sorry guys, won't happen again, the chapter of the book will be up soon if my assistant won't hurry it up lol)