Put this on and meet me at our place at 8.

You couldn't help the smile slowly creeping up your face, nor the tender blush on you cheek. Once again, he went way ahead of your expectation. The dress fit you perfectly, like it was made for you. You didn't have the perfect body but wearing that dress, you felt beautiful.

Just like you did every time he whispered it in your ear.

Oh, he was gonna be the death of you.

You quickly put it on. It went a few inches above the knee and had a black belt at the waist. You wore your favourite black boots with it and smiled at your reflection. Yeah, the obvious choice for this would be heels, but.....this combination actually looked amazing. You did the lightest makeup possible and brushed your hair well, leaving it down. You found out that there wasn't much need for a blush. There seemed to be an unexplainable constant reddening on you cheek.

Sure, he liked it when you occasionally styled your hair, but he absolutely loved it when it was down, naturally.

And he hated makeup on you.

His vampire eyesight gave him a sharper vision and he said that you looked amazing naturally.

All in all, he made you feel beautiful.

Truly, wonderfully, beautiful.

You checked the time, it was 6:30. You had plenty of time. You walked downstairs only to see Elena sitting on your couch, reading a book. She looked up as you came down the stairs and immediately got up to hug you. She pulled back, a wide grin on her face.

'He's lucky to have you' she smiled.

You smiled at her and was about to respond when Stefan barged in,

'Did he do it yet?' he asked, his eyes shining.

'Do what?' you asked confused. Okay, Stefan wasn't an exactly gloomy person but you had never seen him so excited.

'Propose, duh' he said, looking at you like you were stupid.

Your heart stopped for a second.

Then it started back again, running with thrice the speed.

'Stefan. Salvatore.' Elena growled, giving him her best glare, slapping his chest. Hard.

'What? Its not like-' his eyes widened, as realization dawned.

He opened his mouth to say god knows what, but you beat him to it.

'Is it true?' you whispered, looking at Elena, your eyes brimming.

Elena's expression snapped from absolute rage at Stefan, to a tender one for you and she nodded, smiling.

You couldn't believe it.

It was actually happening.

Of all the guesses you could have made, you couldn't even begin to think of this one. It was your 'One Day'. He said it was coming, and Damon Salvatore never broke his promises. And apparently, you were going to be his fiancée by tonight. Which was supposed to be a surprise. Oh man. Oh, and that brings us back to.......

'(Y/N) I AM SO SO SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW! I MEAN DAMON IS NOT ONE TO USUALLY WAIT AROUND. HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS. WELL, YOU DO BRING OUT A DIFFERENT SIDE OF HIM, BUT OH MY GOD, I NEVER MEANT TO RUIN THIS FOR YOU AND.....'Stefan Salvatore had officially lost his.....Steffanness. He would have continued if you had not given him a huge hug.

He calmed down and rubbed your back before pulling away to look at you with brotherly love.

'Welcome to the family' he smiled.

You were barely holding in your tears by now. You turned to the clock.

Shit, its almost time.

Elena must have noticed to as she jerked her head towards the door.

'Go get your man'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!

Man, I loved writing that!

And yes, there will be a part two to this one, I'm not gonna leave you guys hanging. Also, did you guys like the two new words to my vocabulary? Damonness and Stefanness?

So just keep your eyes open and look for my next update.

It'll be coming soon. Hopefully.

A huge thank you to@kiepotter for this idea. 

Guys, I take suggestions and requests, no matter how sweet, gushy, sappy or dark it is. So go crazy but please don't forget to review.

Don't be a ghost reader. Show the love.

RandR

Stay Beautiful.

I<3CHOC35