Chapter 22

Jessica's POV

My friend Saga.

-Omg hi, I said and hugged her.

-Omg hi, it has been so long, she said and hugged me back.

Saga is my friend but she moved so we lost touch.

-But wait, what are you doing here? I asked.

-I just moved back and I was gonna text you to see if you wanted to hang out, she answered.

-Oh, okay, you know you can just text whenever since I have the same number as always so, I said.

-Aye Jessie, I hear Gilinsky say before he goes quiet. I look at him and he just  stared at Saga.

Gilinsky POV

That girl Jessie was talking to was really pretty. She had pretty long hair and a nose piercing. She was wearing a beige kind of crop top and a white skirt.
(Saga and her outfit)

Jessica's POV

Jessica's POV

-G? Hello? I say but he doesn't answer me. I walk closer to him and shake him back to reality.

-What are you doing? he asked.

-You just stood and stared at Saga and didn't listen to me. But you were gonna say something, I say.

-Um yeah right, he said but gets cut off.

-G have you told her? I hear Johnson say.

-Told me what? I ask a bit irritated now.

-Uhm Jessie I've got to go but I'll call you tomorrow and we can get some coffee or something, Saga said.

-Yeah okay see ya, I hear Gilinsky say. Saga and I just looked at him.

-What? Weren't you talking to me? he said. Saga and I just laugh at him.

- Sure see ya, I say after we were done laughing.

-She was talking to me, I said to Gilinsky and he just looked at me awkwardly.

-Anyways, you were gonna say something, I said again.

-Who was that? She was hot, Johnson said.

-My friend but forget about her, now what were you gonna tell me? I ask once more.

-Uhm yeah, and that was when the music started playing really loud so I didn't hear anything of what they were saying.

-I CAN'T HEAR YOU, I yell at them. They grab my arm and pull me out through the door so I could hear them.

-Uhm soo wee saaw, but they dragged out their words so I cut them off.

-You saw who? I said.

-Liam, they said.

-And he did what? I asked.

-Nothing he was just at this party, they said.

-OK, and that's what you wanted to tell me? I ask asked.

-Uhm yup, they said.

-Well you guys are weird, I said and walked in again.