Chapter 17

Jessica's POV

The guys are coming today but Almina have cheerleading practice today and she wanted me to come. I'm gonna ask if the guys want to come with.

-Hiiiii! I heard someone yell downstairs.

The guys are here I thought and went downstairs.

-Hiiiii! they yelled and I answered them exactly with the same enthusiasm.

I hugged all of them and when I came to Cameron I got butterflies in my stomach.

-I am going to Almina's cheerleading practice. Anyone wanna come watch with me?

-Okay, everyone said.

I walked upstairs and put on what's in the picture. I put on some light makeup consisting of concealer, bronzer, eyeliner and mascara.

-You guys ready? I asked.

-Yup!

I put on my black converse and we were out. The place where Almina had her practice was pretty close so we walked there. We sat down on a platform kind of thing and watched.

-That's Almina, I said and pointed to her. The practice was over and I went down to hug her.

Almina's POV

Jessica came and hugged me and of course I hugged her back. She introduced me to all the guys and I got stuck on a guy with blue eyes. I think his name was Nash. Oh My God, he was hot.

Nash's POV

Jessica forced us to come to her friends practice. We walked there and sat on a platform kind of thing and watched.

-That's Almina, Jessica said and pointed to a hot girl.

The practice was quickly over and Jessie went down and hugged her. She introduced us all and I got stuck in her eyes.