His boyfriend opened the door of his apartment letting Jae in an hour later when the taxi Taeyong paid for got through the snow covered city.

"And she said I don't need to bothef to come back!" Jae had tears frozen to his cheeks when he fell into Taeyong's arms.

"I hope she'll change one day but I guess it's impossible," Taeyong sighed.

He rubbed Jae's back and helped him out of his thick jacket. Jae left his shoes in the hall then walked to the couch.

The living room was warm, a fire was crackling in the fireplace on the other side of the wall. Everything was as always perfectly clean and Jae hugged a pillow that smelled like Taeyong's favorite colony.

Taeyong brought some snacks and coke then jumped on the couch. He put his hand over Jae's.

"You need to come back before 9 p.m.," he muttered.

"No, afe you kicking me out!" shouted Jae.

"No, I don't but if you'll stay the night out your mom will ask questions, and where will you be, Doyoung, Taeil, Ten and Sicheng are all in China, she will know it was me who has given you shelter," Taeyong shook his head.

"No, but she said she doesn't cafe," Jae grabbed his hand.

"She does, and you couldn't explain it so it's better for both of us, or she won't let you out of the house," Taeyong begged.

"I get it," Jae had a dark look.

"Jae, at least we have two hours for each other," Taeyong caressed his hiar.

"I know," Jae was mad again.

He got the unpleasant feeling Taeyong doesn't want to have him sleepover in his flat, for whatever reasons.

"Don't be sad, I love you," Taeyong leaned closer and kissed his cheek.

"Ok," Jae swallowed. "But we should tell the tfuth aftef my eighteenth bifthday," said Jae out loud and Taeyong opened his mouth.

"You mean come out, as a couple?" he asked.

"Yes," Jae looked straight at him. "Of afe you embaffassed to be with me officially."

"No, I'm not, but we discussed it earlier," Taeyong moved closer and put his hand on Jae's knee.

"But we should, Kun can't win Taeil desefve to be back at school," Jae spoke what was on his mind for so long.

"Jae, I don't think, what about your parents?" Taeyong tried to reason.

"I will be eighteen, I can move out and live with you," said Jae.

The other's face became darker, he lowered his head.

"Of if you don't want..."

"Volcano Jae, I'll think about it ok," Taeyong caressed his cheek.

"Ok," Jae nodded.

He glanced at the clock they had spent 15 precious minutes on talking while they could have kissed and he moved closer licking Taeyong's nose.

"Wouldn't you like to have that evefyday," asked Jae nibbling Taeyong's lower lip.

The boy smiled but stayed quiet.

"To much of pleasure might also get boring someday," his dark eyes carried fire when he kissed Jae passionately.

Jae wanted to argue but Taeyong never let him because he did things to his lips that made Jae crazy, and so they kissed the whole hour 45 minutes, till Jae needed to leave Taeyong's arms and caught a taxi home.

Hello, Thank you for all the love and support <3 The new chapter is up how do you like it?

What do you think about Jae's arguments with his mom and Taeyong? Why do you think his boyfriend never lets him stay in his flat for longer?

Btw I've heard NCT Dream will be in the 'Victory' show next week, I'm so excited to see my favorite unit again :)

Much <3