Introduction

Sooo, this is going to be a book with tons of extra features for the Awoken trilogy. Facts, short stories, art, you name it.

If you have any requests for things that you'd like to see in this book, feel free to leave them in the comments. I'll always read them over, and though I can't guarantee that I'll actually go through with them, if they give me a really good idea, I'll write it ASAP.

Information I'd need:

Type of entry: (fact page, oneshot, etc)
Description: (about what?)
Credit: (anon, tag username, etc)

You can PM me this stuff too.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also don't be afraid to chat with other users in the comments, we're all here because we like Awoken, so discussions about the book are fully welcome.

Also, one rule:

Nothing sexually inappropriate, please. I'm very uncomfortable with that kind of stuff, so I will never, ever write anything remotely close to a lemon, no matter what ship or how many requests I get. I'd rather not have people sexualize my characters in any way, shape, or form, so please, no dirty comments that involve them.

That seems like about it, so I guess we can get started. I'll be back with some fact pages in the next few days, and maybe a oneshot or two.

Thanks,

~MC