The fight

I had just finished destroying an endorsement skeleton then I sundenly felt myself start to change after a few seconds I felt like a robot. Then I had realized I had turned into an animatronic! Springtrap decided it was his turn to make a move. "Hey kid! You scared yet?" He yelled. "Here a quote from John Wayne "Courage is being Scared to death but saddling up anyway." I replied. Then al of a sundenly he lunged at me. "Hey!" I yelled, and that's when everyone stopped to watch us. They saw both of us but knew what had happened I took my true form. I was an animatronic. We took turns with our moves. About five minutes later he had more strength then me. "Dawn you going to kill your self!" Bonnie yelled. "That's why I need to tell you this now!" I yelled back. "Bonnie you were more then just the purple bunnythat was part of the gang, when you lost your face I didn't care I still loved you for that and, well, I've been waiting for the right time to tell you this and well. I LOVE YOU BONNE!" I yelled and with my last bit of strength, I gave a final blow and destroyed Springtrap. Keeping my pose like on of those anime scenes. Then after three seconds I fell to the ground lifeless. "STARLA!!!" Bonnie yelled at the max volume of his voice box. "Don't fail on me Star! Not now!" Everyone came into the room Bonnie and I were in. "Star?" Aphmau asked. "Is she?" Freddy started to ask but then My dad came in and said "No she only is knocked out or in this form shut down." "I just met my adopted sister for the first time and now this happens?" Mat Pat was about to cry before Nate had said something. "She always wanted to fight for this place. She wanted to come with me last time Springtrap was up and running." "She had a really good impact in her punch." Mat said. "What dose that have to do with the situation?" Aaron asked. " she really could give some people a good scare if she wanted to." Foxy said "she was always helping us when we asked for it." Chica commented.
Bonnie still holding Starla in his arms decided that they should put her in a bed. So Aaron and Aphmau went to go get one of the most comfortable beds there was. When they got back the only one in the room They would put her in was Bonnie. After they set up the bed and put Starla on it Bonnie was the only one in that room after that silently thinking to him self *did she really mean it? When she said she loved me? "Oh Star, I wish you could here me..." Bonnie said to the currently knocked out Starla "The thing is... I love you too!"