"What you mean." I wrote 5.62 on the work sheet moving on to the next one.

Cameron laughed. "Im show you." I shrugged saying okay, while struggling on word problem number two. "Aye Cam, can you help-" I looked up to this nigga standing up with no shirt on. He laughed quickly.

"A regular nigga would be like, nigga you need to got put a shirt on, but you just look. You do shit that make me question if you gay or not." Camera sat down smiling wider. "What you need help with though?"

I shrugged. I didn't have a response to what he said.

"The whole damn packet."  Cameron scratched his head, he had recently cut of his dread, he claimed that took to much work. "You gotta do something yoself Paige." Cameron called my PJ in public, but when we was in private he always called me Paige for some reason. I never questioned it though.

I didn't really brother to care.

"I'm about to fail then." Cameron sighed. "Look it's 10:45. Can you come over or something? Imma just teach how to do em. I can't leave, I'm watching these females making sure I don't get my ass whooped from them tearing up something."

"I don't know where you live?"

  "On Palmer street." I thought about it. Where the hell was that. 'You mean Palmer street by the Dairy Queen right there." He nodded. "You live around the corner" I clicked outta skype real quick grabbing my backpack.

I thought out binding my titties down, but I just didn't feel like it so I threw a sports bra on, a black top, some black jeans, some nike flip flops and called it a night as I walked out the house.

My Mom and Dad don't normally care about me leaving just as long as I make it back at or before 12:00am. I walked to Cameron's house. He lived close. I knocked on the door waiting for a mintue.  He came to the door not long after opening it up.

He had no shirt on, and my ass looking too, maybe he was right I had some female tendencies,but Im a female still. We just some observant ass creatures. What can I say.

He noticed too, but he didn't say nothing, just letting me in. We walked down to the basment. The girls was all knocked out still. The T.V was still on. "Lemme see the packet." I took it out my back pocket handing it to him.

Cameron had broke how to do word problem all the way down.

I could tell he was gonna be a good teacher, but I'm a little slow, so he just did it for me saying he was gonna do it just this one time. He was quick too.

He handed the packet back to me ten mintues later. "You done?" He shrugged leaning back on the couch. "It aint hard, you want me to take you back home?" I shook my head. "Naw I'mma walk."

"It's dark as hell outside, Imma take you." Cameron started getting up putting his shirt on, grabbing his phone. "Why you aint offer at first?" Cameron slipped his wallet into his sweats. "Cause you logged off hella quick, and I was staring at a black screen."

"My bad."

I stood up folowing him up the steps, and out the house real quietly. His car smelled real good. I snapped my seat belt in. "So I noticed you let the girls out." Cameron spoke pulling out the driveway while looking back at the street.

"Nigga look I got tits. What you need me to say it?" Cameron smiled. "Shit I know I saw them chocolate areola's too." I punched him in his shoulder. "You disrespectful." Cameron rubbed his shoulder putting the car into drive. "I'm just stating what I saw."

I was only aound the corner, so it didn't take nothing for us to pull up into my driveway. I got out thanking him for the short ride. He just nodded. "Aint no big thing. Imma see you at work?" I nodded waving bye to him as I went into the house.

-

I was hanging out with Cam one day. We was just walking, and Candie came rounded the corner, jogging in a white sports bra, and some black sweats. She was so focused on her running that she almost ran right passed me.

"AYYYYYEE CANDIE!" She stopped in mid jog breathing real hard, hands on her knees.

Cameron stopped tryna holla at her when he realized how old she was, but he was okay with just being a friend to us both. As soon as he stopped tryna holla, she started looking his way. She eyed Cameron first than looked over at me.

"I was in my zone PJ."

She hugged me. She was sweaty as hell. Getting my new shirt all wet., "Damn Candie, fo'real." She laughed. "I forgot. Hi Cameron." He just gave her the usual head nod. Candie had hung out with us about three times. I guess seeing who he was really was changed her mind about him.

You could tell she liked old dude NOW.

Two things would stop him though, the age difference, and the fact the Cameron wasn't about to go to jail for no female. "What ya'll doing?" Candie asked, looking at us both. "Walking." Cameron said with a shrug.

"Lemme walk with ya'll, so I can cool down."

We just nodded walking with her in the middle. "Why you jogging anyway? You skinny already. You need to be eating instead." Candie bumped me, I snickered. Cameron eyes was agreeing, but he was quiet about, but Candie peeped it.

"So you think I'm to skinny Cameron?"

Cameron held his hands up in surrender. "You look fine, and yeah you kinda skinny. a lil." Candie glared. "Fine then ya'll take me to get something to eat."

"Naw. You good." I told her.

Candie hopped up on my back. "No we going. My legs tired." I felt her legs lace around my waist. I held her legs up tight.

I use to run around with her on my back when we were in middle school. It reminded me of when we found out her Mom was letting her go outta town with me. She had jumped on my back yelling , and I took of running and yelling.

"You to light."

I jumped her up on my back making her hold my neck to tight. "You choking me." I told her walking. She loosened her hold. "Ya'll wanna go grub fo'real, I'm hungry now." Cameron asked looking at us as we started passing up the Dairy queen. I turned, and we walked in.

"Candie get down." I let her legs go, but she was still holding on tight with her thighs. "You got some strong ass thighs." I told her as she got down."I know nigga's be scared to give her head." I laughed at that,and Candie swipped Cameron's shoulder as he ordered.

We were all sitting down when the food came out.  I was stretched out on one side of the booth, forcing Candie to sit by Cameron. I dipped my chicken strip in the barbecue sauce eatting the whole thing at one time. "You do that well PJ." Cameron always had something to say.

"Ya nigga, you suck yo straw to good too."

Candie hollered laughing, and Cameron bite into his fries smiling.

-----