Shouldv'e listened

Lela caught up and froze when she saw the wolves. Please tell me i'm  hallucinating. Ahh nope i see them too. I said. We stood behind mini Harry hoping he would keep us safe. That kinda was a bad plan cause he got beat bad. he was bleeding really bad. The wolves came  and pushed us forward as telling us to go forward or we will kill you. We walked farther and farther away from my house. I looked at Lela. I'm so dead when my won't be able to find me when she gets home. I will be grounded for life. The wolves lead us to a cave where the trees stopped and beside it not to far away was a stream. We went into the cave. It was empty other a whole bunch of bones and some meat that wasn't eaten yet. I looked at Lela nervous of what they wanted. All of sudden all the wolves turned into... humans? Uhhhh what just happened. I asked. Oh don't worry love we won't hurt you. Who are you? The same one looked at me and said that the were werewolves and there names were Andy, Alex, Jaden. What do you want with us if you aren't going to hurt us? Jaden Looked at the other two guys then spoke up. Who wants the other one? Lela looked at me confused. I shrugged my shoulders not sure of what he ment. Andy spoke up. I do. What do you mean? I asked with fear in my voice. Oh Andy just going to have a little fun with your friend here. Her name is Lela and she has a boyfriend. Sorry love but i really don't care. Lela looked at me with pleading eyes. I'm thinking. I mouthed. Take her away. Jaden said to Andy pointing at Lela. NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE! LEAVE ME ALONE! Lela screamed untill you could no longer hear her. WHAT DID YOU DO! Baby i didn't do anything. This is all happening because your friend mini Harry let you come into the werewolves den. A tear slipped down my face. What are you going to do to me? I whispered. I am going to let you and your little friend suffer. I looked at him. Are you serious? I have done nothing to you and you are going to torture me and friend. Yeah pretty much. You said you wouldn't hurt me. opps did i say that? Well i lied. Then he took me in this room that was pitch black. He threw me on the ground and walked out pushing a big rock over he way to get out. It around to see what was in here. When i grabbed something soft and fury. Then i heared a yelp like a dog whose been hurt. Mini Harry? He licked my face in response. I scooted over to him and laid my head on his stomach. I started to think about what happened to Lela. God i hope she is ok. Then i realized i still had my phon on me. Wow. what the crap iswrong with me. I've had my phone the whole time but watched my be helplessly dragged into a room against her will. I took my phone out of my pocket and of course no bars. I looked at the time it was already eight. I yawned. Wonder what my mom is doing right now. Probably freaking out. Then i drifted of to sleep hugging mini Harry. Night mini Harry. I love you.