New Clothes New Me

After school me and Lela walked over to my car and went to my house. When we got there and got out of the car i heard the same sound i heard when i first met Harry. I walked over towards the woods and looked in to see nothing. Huh. I thought i heard something. I went to turn around when I saw something run from one side to the other. HELLO! Nothing. Okay? I turned around and went in the house listening to Lela talk about how she was going to make the most hottest girl in school. I laughed when she said that. What? That is impossiable. Catrina you don't know that untill you try. Ok if you say so. Lela made me wear a red thigh length dress. She painted my nails red and cut my hair. I was hesitant about cutting my hair but it actually looked great. I got up and hugged her. Thanks so much Lela. Your welcome. Hey Lela do you really think it will work? I don't know, but lets go find out. What? Lets go see him. I can't my mom would kill me if i left without her knowing. Just leave a note. Uhhh fine. Catrina stop it. You have to do this. Yeah but... But what. You like him don't you? yeah. You want to date him right? Yeah. Ok so lets go then. Alright. We got in the car and drove to Harry's house. I walked up to the door and just stood there for a second. Finally i knocked and waited for someone to answer. No one answered. Maybe he's not home. I thought to myself. Then someone opened the door, but it wasn't Harry. It was a girl in nothing but a guys t-shirt. Ummmm is Harry here? I asked awkardly. Yeah but he is sleeping right now. Right then Harry yeld down asking who was at the door. She looked at me like she was about to punch me. Who are you again? She asked me. I'm Catrina. Why do you need to see Harry? Uhhhh because he is my friend and i need to talk to him. I started to yell at her because she was really annoying me. Well sorry but i'm kinda talking to him right now so bye. That was it. She was just being rude to me so i decided to get Harry myself. I pushed past her and walked into the house. HARRY! HARRY CAN YOU COME HERE! Right then he came down stairs and looked at me smiling. Catrina you look great. Hey whose your liitle friend over here. I asked ignoring his comment. Oh that would be my girlfriend Alice. She smirked at me when he said girlfriend. Oh nice to meet you. I said politely as i could. Then i turned to walk out. Catrina what did you want. Oh nothing. I bet you and girlfriend are real busy and you don't want me bothering you. Then i walked out. I heared Harry yelling my name but then it was cut off by Alice slamming the door. I ran to the car tears streaming down my face. I got in the car and slammed the door just wanting to get out of there. Whats wrong? He was with his girlfriend. She looked at me with an apoligetic face. Hey Lela you want to go see Liam? I asked trying to change the subject. Yeah sure. Kay lets go! Then off we went to Liam's. I was just hoping that he didn't get a girlfriend too.