Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

When I get out of the principle's office the bell rings signaling school is over. yes! I head over to my last class because I left my book bag in there when we had to go to the principle's.

When I walk in I notice that everyone in the class is gone but Zeke and Uriah. great. they aren't as bad as Four but they are bad.

I grab by backpack and hurry out o the door hoping not to be caught by Four's minions.

When I'm out in the hall I'm pushed against the lockers by Zeke with Uriah next to him.

"Where is Four why didn't he come back with you?" Zeke asks harshly

"I don't know when I left Principle Eaton told him to stay behind." I said

"Shoot dude this isn't good." Uriah says walking back and forth running his hands in his hair.

"You did this to him you just ruined him and don't think he will take this lightly." Zeke says

"Dude he's going to get it!" Uriah exclaims to Zeke

"I know and because of this little nerd." Zeke spits out

"Will someone tell me what I did!? I didn't do anything if he could just leave me alone he wouldn't have gotten in trouble and it's just the principle's office it not like they will hurt him or anything." I say

Zeke's head snaps to me,"shut up! you don't know anything!"

"Guys she knows she's a loser no need to tell the world." I hear Four say

We all turn and see Four leaning on the wall smirking at his friends. He pushes off the wall and gathers a bunch of my shirt in his hands pulling me up a bit. I notice that his nose is red and is still bleeding. it's probably broken.

"But they are right you know you don't know anything about me. YOU DONT KNOW HOW BAD TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" he started saying it calm but he practically yelled the lat sentence at me. he let go of me and stormed off with his friends.

To say I'm confused is and understatement. considering how rich he is he's probably talking about his parents taking away one of his cars for a week. he is probably such a spoiled brat at home and his parents do everything for him. oh please he's probably never had one bad thing happen to him his parents are always there with their money.

My phone beeps signaling I got a text:

Tris, you took way to long so I drove home sorry

-Caleb

I sigh and start walking, I need a walk any way to blow off some steam. it's just I don't know anything about Four's parents but he is probably so spoiled that he doesn't know what real hurt is.

After 5 minutes I'm home and I feel a lot better I just need tonight to get my mind of off Four.

"Tris! what happened to your face!?" my mom exclaims when I walk into the house,"long story need to wash this off before Marcus and his son comes." I say when I run upstairs

"Ok they will be here in an hour and I put a dress on your bed please wear it!" my mom says.

I run into my bathroom and look inside the mirror I almost scream when I see my face. I don't see one inch of skin I'm all blue I look like I should be a surf!

"Hey Tris can I- whoa" I look in the mirror and see Caleb standing by the door

"What happened to your face?" he asks laughing.

"Shut up!!!" I exclaim and shove him out of my room.

I run go back to the sink and turn on the water I try scrubbing my face as hard as I can. After a long time of scrubbing I wash off the soap. I look back into the mirror and see that I still have a tint of blue on my skin I groan and check the clock and see that I have ten minutes until our guests arrive.