What happened????

How were you able to survive???

Questions..and questions..Comments, and others.

"Aw come on, guys! It's still me" he smiled. "Now that I'm here, Let's continue the meeting in the usual way" he added.

"We thought we lost you" Germany said

"I'm the hero, right?" He replied.

I can't bear it. Impossible..How did he return it wasn't told anywhere that he is alive.

Is he really the America we know?

The real Alfred F. Jones?

He glanced at me. Suddenly, he sweetly smiles at me and waves his hand. "Hello, England! It's been a while!" He said..

I look up to him and looks at his eyes. Am I dreaming?

"U-uhh hi" I said nervously. I wanted to be sure if it is really him.

He chuckles. I just fakely smile at him.

And so, after the meeting I saw him with his bodyguards. He looks at me and says hello. Pft.

"Hey America?"

"Yes?"

"Can we talk for a bit?" I asked

"Sure!" He replied.

We both go outside in the entrance of the building. "Are you really the America I know?" I asked holding his hands and giving him a worried look.

"Do not touch our country, Mr. England. He needs to be physically fixed" one of his bodyguards told me.

I glared at them and still holding his hands as I brought him to a room.

"I think we lost them" I take my deep breath.

"Why are we here?" He asked

We looked at each other's eyes.

"I want to ask you an important question"

Who are you?

He looks at me. I patiently waits for him to answer.

"I'm America, offcourse!"

"You...I don't want you to be with those guys. I want you to be with me and will always be with me forever! Do you even know how much I cried because of hearing the news that your mission failed and you were confirmed dead??" I explained quickly and a bit upset.

"If that's what you want, then okay!" He smiles and hardly kicks the window

His bodyguards  are actually outside the door. He grabbed me in his arms and jumped out of the window. We landed safely. He stopped a taxi driver

"See ya!" America laughed

"Oh by the way, Here some tips" America gives small amount of money to the taxi driver

"THIEF" the driver said "I'll return it to you as soon as possible!"  America said. We drived  far away.

"Why did you do that?" I grunted.

"Now who was the one who said to be with me forever" America winks.

The moon is about to rise up. We park on the side of the road where it's all quiet and no vehicle appeared except for us.

I was busy on staring at the horizon.
"Hey England, look!" He said and I looked at him.

"Above" he smiles. I looked up and all I see is the galaxy. Millions of stars above the night sky. The milky way even showed up.