My Patient My Lover

Start from the beginning

"I'm apart of a gang." I answer smugly like a giddy little girl. He rolls his eyes and throws the cloth in the trash. Turning to me he crosses his arms and I just broaden my smile. He sighs and whistles for the guards to come. Alec and the new guy -Harold- walk in. My arms are unfastened and then I'm carried into the seat. "Awe thanks guys." I smile up at them and Harold straps down my hands. I lean forward and when he looks up his nose almost touches mine. I smile at him innocently. "Hi."

Harold didn't pull away right away but he quickly did so after I spoke. He clears his throat as Alec and Jason both give him looks. I sigh. "Come on guys, let's go."

Alec shakes his head before taking the back of my chair and turning me towards the door. I grin and look up at him. "Please take me to the fountain, I'm quite parched."

They ignore me and I laugh in amusement although it isn't funny at all. Alex turns a corner and I squeal. "Wee!"

I've learned to make fun out of the bad things. Although I'm tied down it is kind of like a ride. Also, the guard don't get scared of me. They think that I'm a grown woman that acts like a child. Well, I kind of am. But not exactly.

It doesn't take long until I'm at my cell and thrown inside. But before they close the door Harold holds out a flask to me. I stare at him for a moment from the floor and slowly get up and take it. Sipping from the drink and making eyes contact as I do so, I feel the burning sensation go down my throat. I reluctantly give it back to him and place a hand on his cheek. "Good guys like you shouldn't have bad day."

I reach up and kiss his cheek. He stands frozen and Alec calls his name from in the hall. I giggle falsely and spin my back to him. Taking the ends of my hair I spread it apart and he leave in a hurry. When the door shuts I drop my hands and look around me.

Sighing I slide down the wall and the small movement up my head hitting the wall too hard had a jolt of colors flashing across my eyes again. I whimper, shutting my eyes tightly. Pulling my knees to my chest I stuff my face into them.

Five weeks. Five weeks away from him. I can feel myself slowly sinking into depression and I don't think I could feel any more alone. The simple image of him in my head will be like seeing god for a split second until I realize he isn't there. He isn't with me. Louis said that he will come because I'm his. So why hasn't he? Maybe I was just a pawn in his games. But why? What is the use of that?

I blink as the image washes away. His face leaving and I'm once again alone in the dark room. Completely and utterly alone.

~Johnny's POV~

Aggressive, insane, smart, cruel and sadistic. The Joker is all of those but not too much, just enough to scare people to not go out. Encourage the hell's angels to go out in pairs when in Gotham and more.

But he isn't that to an extent. For the past five weeks he's been growing more reckless. He's become careless and somehow more cruel and sadistic.

He doesn't kill his henchmen because they've done something wrong anymore. He'll be walking down the stairs and shoot a random guy. There isn't much working for him since he's killed most. So we have to get more guys.

He also never really leaves three rooms in the house. He is either in his bedroom, the office, or the room in the basement. I won't bother explaining what is down there. But I'm the only one allowed entrance.

He will work in the office, I'm not sure what on. Probably planning. At night, after eating, he will grab a few drinks then go to his room. Then the rest of the time is spent in the basement room.

A gun shot rings, pulling me out of my thoughts. I look calmly but worried as Joker leaves the house. No laugh after killing or a grin. An angry frown but a smile drawn sloppily around his mouth with black marker.