04

a.n// thank you guys so much for over 100 views! I dedicate this chapter to themfourboys  (:

↠ ↠ ↠

I curled up in the seat, yanking my arms downwards in attempt to break free of the rope constructing my wrists.

"Jesus Violet, you're going to break the seat!" Luke exclaimed, pulling over at the familiar house.

In the blink of an eye, more rope wrapped around my waist, stopping my struggles and Calum opened up the passenger door, the biggest smirk on his face.

"Come here baby." he said, gazing at Luke who raised an eyebrow before complying and releasing the ropes.

He reached in and grasped my waist, pulling me out of the vehicle.

"How'd you know it was me?" I spat.

"Easy, your middle name is Angel, you think I wouldn't know that?"

Dammit, I didn't think of that. I didn't bother wrestling him, it was three against one so was it really worth trying?

He dismissed Luke and he walked into Michael's room right before I hear gunshots from the video game they're playing.

Calum led me into my room, letting go of me.

"First of all,"

He paused, slapping me across the cheek,

"What were you thinking?!" his jaw clenched.

I've had enough of crying I had decided, looking straight into his chocolate eyes and plastering a look of disgust on my face, bringing my hand up to brush my stinging cheek.

"You could've gotten hurt–"

"I just did." I hissed.

"Listen, i only want the best for you, I swear–"

"I'm not believing that bullshit Calum." I smirked, shaking my head and turning my back only for him to spin me around and push me downwards to the ground.

He forced me onto my back and he straddled me, causing me to sigh.

"Listen to me," he started,

"I need to explain some things..."

"I don't believe anything that comes out of your filthy mouth." I scowled.

He shut his eyes, preventing himself from hitting me again and I took pride in making him angry, it amused me.

"I didn't cheat on you," I scoffed at that.

"Yeah right." I laughed.

He made a talking figure out of his hand and shut it, my mouth sealing itself.

"I was forced into lying to you to live and in fact, the result was quite the opposite." I tuned in, preparing for a long conversation.

"He told me if I didn't break up with you he'd kill me and as normal people would do, I did it so I could come back to you one day and remain happy.

After it happened, he bit me and I changed and when I woke up, he taught me everything I needed to know about being a vampire.

Michael and Luke were there, trapped under the threat of this guy, Ashton, ripping their hearts out and when I finished my training, the boys and I made an alliance and escaped."

"mhmm" I mumbled, bringing my arms up to pry my mouth open.

Calum clasped my wrists, bringing them down to my sides again and he opened up the imaginary puppet mouth.

"Let me get this straight, Ashton turned all of you into vampires and you turned against him, leaving?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What did you expect us to do, stay there?" he gave me a confused look.

I rolled my eyes and he gave me 'didn't think so' look.

"My point is, I didn't cheat on you and if you'd forgive me, we could go back to normal?" he asked.

Something sparked in me and I thought about all the good times we had but I snapped out of it and furrowed my brows.

"You think it's that easy?" I argued,

"You've brought me into this and now he'll come after you and i'll no doubt end up dead."

"I promised from the very start I wouldn't let you get hurt–"

"And look where that got you." I replied.

He had finally reached breaking point and I cracked a smile.

"You know what, fine, stay here." He grumbled, his eyes glowing as he said the last two words.

My smile dropped and I screamed at him to come back in more colourful words, but he didn't look back. I heard the door downstairs slam.

"Michael!" I shouted and I quieted down, listening for a response and scared the shit out of myself when he appeared in the doorway.

"He left." He stayed simply.

"Thanks for the valuable information!" My words drowning in sarcasm.

"Can you let me go?" I groaned.

He snapped his fingers and I was free. He offered his hand up and i grabbed it, sitting down on the bed.

"Tell me about Ashton."

Michael froze in place for a moment before spinning on his heels and sitting down next to me.

"He's not good news Violet," his face was stern,

He–"

Michael was cut off by his cellphone ringing. He grabbed it out of his pocket, displaying the bold word 'unknown' at the top. He answered it, putting it on speaker and a voice ringing out;

"Hello Michael."

Michael gulped, turning to face me and holding a finger to his lips mouthing one word.

Ashton.

a.n// hey guys! ugh i tried to come up with something aha, it's probably not very good. I'm going to a 5sos concert in 4 days!! I'm so excited ((:

Comment and vote 💫