03

Violet's pov:

Creaking floorboards woke me up and my eyes flickered open seeing a red haired boy standing over me.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he licked his lips.

"A-are you michael?" I asked.

"Indeed I am sweetheart, how do you know?"

"C-calum told me to stay away from you until we met, in case you d-drained me." I stuttered.

"He didn't want to share his little snack? How inconsiderate of him." Michael smirked.

"N-n-no, you don't understand, I'm not a snack," I tried to convince him.

He brought himself closer and leaned down, his mouth hovering beside my neck. I tried to move away however was still in Calum's trance from a while ago.

"No! calum! calum help m-" Michael hissed and his eyes shone red like Calum's.

"Don't scream."

I was doomed now, I tried as hard as I could to move, to escape before it was too late but the two things that could've saved me were taken away.

Before I felt anything happen, Michael was thrown backwards and calum clicked his fingers, my body springing to life again.

I scooted back on the familiar bed, pressing myself against the bed frame.

"Did he hurt you?" he asked.

I shook my head as I couldn't speak and Calum turned to face Michael who was recovering on the ground.

"Michael, you should know better than to harass guests of ours. This is Violet, my girlfriend." he growled.

Michael snapped his fingers and I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Ex-girlfriend" I corrected him, glaring at both of them.

"Don't get smart with me Vi." he replied.

"Sorry to scare you there Violet, I'm Michael as you know." he apologised.

"Nice to meet you." I gulped, afraid if I didn't respond he'd hurt me.

"He won't hurt you."

I have him a confused look.

"Need I remind you we're vampires? We can read and control minds and drink blood for a living." he chuckled.

I nodded slowly.

"Are you hungry?" Calum asked.

"No." I lied.

My stomach growled and I hid my face, blushing.

"I'll get something for her." Michael offered, disappearing in a flash.

He came back in a split second, holding a plate with slices of pizza. I smiled slightly, grabbing the plate and eating the hawaiian pizza as politely as I could.

"Well, I'll see you around then Violet."
Michael signed off.

Calum left the room, leaving me to eat in peace. I started scoffing it down, I was starving. Once i had finished every last crumb on my plate, I hopped up, heading over to the closet.

I picked out one of Calum's hoodies and shorts, replacing my old clothes. I looked over to the window, finding the curtain flapping in the wind.

I approached it, squeezing my body through the frame and jumping out, landing on my feet. For the first time, I didn't feel like I needed to run.

I walked through the woods, running my hands along the trees as I enjoyed the scenery. I had felt free and happy for the first time in about a week and I continued on the route I had taken, braiding my hair into two boxer braids.

I came across a highway, making my way down it and outstretching my arm to the road any chance I got. None of the cars that passed had been generous enough to stop for me until now.

A purple Lamborghini pulled up at my side, the window rolling down to reveal a man with a blonde quiff and mesmerising blue eyes.

"Need a ride?"

I bit my lip, nodding shyly and he reached over to the passenger side, opening the door for me. I buckled in my seatbelt and we took off.

"Where to?" he asked and I was just about to answer when his phone rang.

He put it on speaker and Calum's voice rung out;

"Hey mate, how's it going?"

"Nothing much, what about you?" the quiffed guy replied.

"Ahh, listen Luke, if you see a girl with brown hair, a navy blue top and skirt let me know yeah?" Calum explained.

Blondie looked me up and down.

"What's her name?" Luke questioned.

"Violet."

I looked out the window, pretending to mind my own business when Luke tapped me.

"What's your name love?"

"Angel" I tried to make my voice sound less familiar, using my middle name as a backup.

"Well, let me know, cheers, see ya." Calum ended the call.

"Shit, I missed the turn off." Luke hit the steering wheel, doing a u-turn.

Only then was when I realised I never told him where I wanted to go, something wasn't right.

I frantically looked for ways out and went to open the car door when the sound of the car locking filled my ears.
I looked at Luke for an explanation and he stared at the road straight ahead.

"Dodgy place this town is." he tried covering his lies up.

I gulped, nodding and in a swift movement I took off my seatbelt, lifted up the door lock and opened it up, only for it to slam shut.

My body jerked back to the seat, being held down, my arms pinned above on the headrest and Luke's facial expression had hardened, rope flying out from the back seat.

It wrapped around my wrists, restricting them to the seat and I battled its grip to no avail.

"Nice to meet you, Violet." Luke grinned.

a.n// hey guys, hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote & comment your opinion 💘