Chapter 15: Pervert

"It's my birthday today! October 10 I came out the vagina!" I yelled while jumping on Josh's bed. belle laughed while he groaned.

Me and belle were having a sleepover, Tracy couldn't come cause she had made plans with Bruce...flat leaver.

"Rachel get off me" Josh groaned while he laid on his stomach still half asleep. "do you remember when you woke Rachel up cause you were bored? well here's payback" Belle said while jumping on his bed as well. "who's side are you on?!" Josh yelled at her. me and belle laugh.

I got off the bed and went to go get dressed. "we have to go to work soon belle" I told her while grabbing my phone from the charger. she nodded and slapped Josh's butt.

"ow!.....do it again daddy" he joked. belle laughed. belle and Josh acted like siblings it was cute I felt like I had a sister.

me and Belle walked back to my room to get dressed. "does roman know it's your birthday?" she asked while pulling out her skirt from her bag.

I shrug "I don't know maybe... it's not like I told him" she rolled her eyes "you have to invite him to you're party rach" "but why?" i whine and plopped on my bed, Danger started to lick my ear.

"because, you have to try to convince him to let you have him now instead of waiting 2 years from now" Belle said while changing into her outfit for today.

"yeah but--" i started but belle stopped me. "no buts you're gonna get dressed, do your work and once your shift is done you're gonna go to that huge beautiful office and tell him that he is invited to go to your 29th birthday party" she grabs my arm and pull's me off the bed.

"now go take a shower and get pretty" she slapped my butt as i walked to the bathroom. "you're mean" i mumble. she chuckles "only for you"

----

"happy birthday Rachel" a lot of my co-workers said to me. almost everybody knew in the building that today was my birthday.

of course i had invited people from work besides Tracy, Belle and ray. i said thank you to all of them and made coffee for roman.

someone hugged me from behind "happy birthday Rach" Ray said and kissed my cheek. i smile at him and blushed a little. "thank you Ray"

he let go of me and leaned against the table where the coffee stuff was. "so where is this party of yours?" he asked. i put sugar in the coffee and was now mixing it when i replied to Ray.

"i was able to pull some strings and get this club in Manhattan to close just for me so i can have my party there" he oohed.

"how did you do that? that must have been a lot of money" i hid my lips "actually i got it for free" his mouth fell wide open "how!!?"

i felt my face turn red "i promised i will give the manager a lap dance" i mumbled. it was silent for a while and than Ray laughed.

"damn if only it was that easy for guys, if it was for me i would have had to pay the dude 8,000 dollars" he said while laughing.

I roll my eyes at him "yeah yeah, well it worked i got the club to my self" i left the coffee table and walked to the elevator pressing the button.

"did you invite you know who?" ray asked me while he was waiting for the elevator also.

i sighed "not yet, belle said i should" he nods "yeah you should, i mean after everything that's happened with us 3, it's not gonna be awkward right?" he asked worriedly. I looked at him confused.

"wait you still haven't spoken to Roman?" he shook his head "I've called him but he doesn't pick up"by the tone of his voice i could tell he was sad and missed his little brother.