Chapter 12: Hiding

"Rachel wake up!!" i hear josh yell as he pounds on my bedroom door. Danger starts to bark patting his head gently i get up. completely annoyed i open the door ruffly.    

 "what the hell are you screaming for?" i growl. he takes a deep breath "i'm bored and hungry" i put my hands up like if i'm going to strangle him. he hides behind the couch in fear. 

"you woke me up at 4 in the morning when i have to be at work at 6 to tell me you're bored and you're hungry?" i say furious. 

he nods slowly. i take a deep breath while closing my eyes. counting to 10 to calm myself so i don't kill my idiot brother. 

"you need to get a job" is all i say than i walk back to my room and jump on my bed landing on my belly and scaring Danger.

 josh groans and follows me laying down on his back besides me. "sis come on we have 1 more week before our master plan to let Tracy fall in love with me and forget about Bruce, i don't have time for a job" he whines.  

i roll my eyes and turn my head to look at him. "you may have a lot of money from being in the military but you need a new hobby...and you have to get your own apartment, what if my master plan works and Tracy does fall in love with you and you guys want to have sex" he shrugs "we do it here?" i huff "no the hell not"

"but why not?! you and ray did it last night and you don't see me complaining!" he yells. i roll my eyes "its my house! and besides you could barely hear me" Josh scoffs "Ray yes! right there! ah Ray!" he mimics me. "i blasted my ears with music and i could still here you" 

i cover my face with the pillow in embarrassment "sorry" i mumble. Josh scoffs. "but look even more reasons why you need to get your own apartment" Josh chuckles "yeah i think you right on that"  

i look at the clock and groan. "its 4:40 i should be sleeping" i sat up getting out of bed to go to the bathroom. 

"you might as well get ready for work since you're already up" i hear josh say from the bathroom. groaning i brush my teeth, comb my messy hair and go back to my room where josh still is, only he's playing with Danger.

"if i give Roman attitude today it's your fault for waking me up so early" i tell josh while pointing my index finger at him. he smirks 

"you love me" i roll my eyes at him "who told you that lie" i joke while pulling out a long sleeve black flowy up to the knee dress. i go to the bathroom to get dressed. 

"am i going to work with you today?" Josh asks while i leave the bathroom. i shake my head handing him my computer. "you are going to look for jobs." 

 he sighs and opens the lap top while i put my heels on.

 "fine, but i doubt i will find anything i like" he says. ignoring him i comb my hair, styling it in 2 dutch braids i put lip gloss on and go to the kitchen to cook something for Josh.

after making josh something  to eat i whistle for Danger to come to me so i can take him out for a walk.

 "i'll be back donkey" i tell Josh. "who you calling donkey, monkey!" he says back. i chuckle softly and put Dangers leash on and walk outside.

----

I park my car at my parking spot when I got to work. Before I got out the car I quickly texted Josh that I arrived at work.

 I took off my seat belt and went to leave when something caught my eye in the mirror. It was the SUV again. This time it was parked.

Nobody was in the car. I quickly got out my car and locked the door's, walking up to the SUV. I put my head against the window to look inside.