The Beast Sang 'Come And See' And I Saw, And He Behold, A Little Monster

¤Darkness's POV¤

I was bathing in my mistress's body warmth when a stranger entered Slender's bedroom. I rose into a defensive stance and hissed. "Don't wake my mistress!" The dude with a tan and brown hoodie looked at me. He looked utterly dumbfounded.

"How can a snake talk and why shouldn't I wake her?" He whispered to me. I chuckled silently.

"I'm not just a snake, alike her I'm also a shadow creature. And, she'll most certainly murder you. She is definitely not a morning person." I warned. Suddenly, I felt master shift underneath me. "Hide quickly, or you'll die!" I ordered the goggle wearing teen. (TicciToby) He ran into the closet and closed the doors. He could still see though because it was the types that have slanted boards, if you know what I mean.

I wrapped myself carefully around her neck as she rose. Of course she was facing the headboard because she sleeps on her stomach. Slowly, her gunmetal eyes opened. Still half asleep she gently stroked my scales. "Who woke me up?" She snarled.

Our eyes met as I apologized. "I'm sorry that I disturbed you. I woke up and was talking to myself..." She couldn't sense the teen that was in the room because she was still only half awake. Thank God.

She turned and slid off the comfy bed and stumbled out into the hallway. Her spiky black hair tickled as it slid over my scales. Instantly her nose found the scent of full and she bolted towards the smell. She practically tackled our new dad as she pounced onto the blueberry muffins. They were her favorite. She wolfed down five before she was not starving. For a kid she has a humongous appetite. "Hey, what about Darkness?" Yay, she always remembers me! I rubbed against her cheek in appreciation. "You're welcome, sweetheart!" She smiled.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked me in a soft and caring voice. Oh how I adored her.

"May I have some bacon?" I politely asked. Dad nodded and cooked some nice and thick slices to perfection!

After eating her true form was revealed. This happens when she gets bloodlust. She had the sudden and uncontrollable urge to kill. In a second we has busted through a window and were on top a town.

Blood dripped from her claws along with my fangs. We had completely obliterated the small village. Seriously, intestines were strewn around like garlands. No body was distinguishable. Her glowing electric blue eyes regained their sparkle of calm as we teleported back home.

The instant we arrived all eyes were on us. "Holy shit, how did you do all that damage in only four minutes?!?!" Slender looked utterly amazed. We just shrugged and headed back to his room to read on wattpadd and listen to her favorite song. 'Flying Spaghetti Monster by Doctor P.' Seriously, music and books are so obsessive. She turned the volume up enough so I could here decently. She's so nice!