I ran. I ran as far as my legs would carry me. I ran until I didn't know where I was. I sat alone on the ledge of the cliff. My feet dangled off the edge. I sat there for hours just contemplating what would happen if I slipped. I decided I was going to just jump off until I looked up at the sky and saw it was filled with beautiful stars. It sounds stupid but I saw my future in those stars. I saw my mom and my wife and my kids.

----End of Flashback----

" My future is so different now. My mom is gone, I don't know what wife or how many kids I will have in the future. I don't know how my future will turn out now. All I know is this place saved my life. Ever since then whenever I have a problem or a hard day I just come here and look at the sky," I finally turned my attention to Lauren as my story ended.

" You're so fucking strong Y/n, you know that?" I smiled at her. " You made me strong Laur. Out of all the girls, before we met you helped me the most. You know whenever I saw you were on the news or when I read about you it stopped me from doing something stupid," she pulled me closer to her and kissed me sweetly.

" Lauren, I love you so much and I know maybe it's too soon for me to say that but I do. I love your personality, I love your eyes, I love how whenever you smile the whole room lights up, I love how you look at me, and when I'm with you I feel loved. I'd like to feel that all the time, will you please be my girlfriend," I bring the ring out.

Lauren smiled and nodded, wiping away her tears. " Y/n I love you too and would love to be your girlfriend," she kissed me and before I can process anything Lauren is on top of me. The kiss turned, I'm not prepared for whatever is about to happen. I pulled back and broke the kiss, " L-L-Lauren I'm a virgin."

"I know baby, just let me do the work," she looked into my eyes with pure love. I nod letting her take control.

Smut warning ( side note I have never written smut before so bare with me)

Lauren took off my shirt and it went downhill. She stared at my body in all of its horror. Her eyes widened but then she spoke, "You are beautiful Y/n, so beautiful." She put her lips around my nipple and started to suck gently. I held back a moan by biting my lip. Lauren sucked harder and swirled her tongue which received a throaty moan from me.

I watched Lauren as she kissed down my chest to the bulge that was in my sweatpants. My breath hitched as she groped my hard-on through my pants. She looked up at me while slowly pulling my pants down along with my boxers.

Her eyes drove me crazy, I needed contact now. " Lauren please I need you," I begged her. " You don't have to beg baby ," my eyes widened and my cock throbs as she took in my full length.

I threw my head back in pleasure. Her head bobbed up and down as my moans only got louder. She sucked my head before taking my cock out of her mouth. I looked at Lauren almost pleading with my eyes for some type of pleasure. Then I realized I have to pleasure her too. Tonight is not just about me, it's about us. I flipped us over and passionately kissed Lauren.

I placed my mouth where she wanted it most, breathing heavily on it teasing her. Lauren moaned at the contact and pushed my head further down. I placed gentle kisses on her inner thighs. I glanced up at Lauren to see if this was having an effect on her. Her eyes were closed tightly and sweat dripped off of her making her look radiant. The way she looked right now, quivering under me, made me want to lose myself in her.

My tongue entered her without warning and she moaned my name loudly. I slowly licked up her folds making sure to make eye contact with her with every tongue stroke.

"Don't st-stop Y/n oh my God," Lauren put a hand in my hair pulling it roughly. It turned me on so fucking much. I was going to keep going but Lauren pulled me back up to her lips and kissed me tenderly. Lauren grabbed my cock and ran it through her folds. I almost came immediately.

" Lay down and let me ride you Y/n," she pushed me down so I was on my back. Lauren straddled my waist and started to grind on my hard dick. "Fuck Laur, o-o-oh shit," Lauren put my length inside of her and started to ride me.

I put my hands on her hips and watched as she bounced on my cock. "You are so fucking hot Lauren," I moaned closing my eyes. " I love you so much," Lauren spoke as she closed the gap between our lips.

" Lauren, I'm so close babygirl." I felt Lauren's walls clenching around my cock as she came on my shaft. That sent me over the edge and I quickly pulled out before cumming on my stomach. Lauren licked up my chest and then sucked me clean.

End of Smut

I looked at Lauren in all of her beauty," I love you so much." I kissed her nose and pulled her close to me. " I love you too," she pecked my lips and pulled a blanket over our naked bodies. " Lauren can I ask you something?" She hummed in response," Was I good?" She started laughing before kissing my forehead," You were fantastic babe."

An: Um ok now I know that writing smut is extremely awkward/uncomfortable. Was it any good do I need to write anymore and how do you feel about Lauren being your first.